perching out of walnut perching out of walnut perching out of walnut perching out of walnut
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default perching out of walnut

When's the perch bite start replace the floor in my boat and would like an idea when I need it to b ready

Default perch

I'm a little ways west of walnut (just west of cleveland). We try to get out as early as possible but i would say around the first week in may for perch. Lets the air and water warm up a bit so you're not freezing out there

Thanks for the info just got my own boat last year and wasn't sure when they turn on can't wait to get on the water

I would expect them to start hitting any day now. Im gonna head out in a week or so maybe even this week to see what is happening.

Good luck can u post you're results I'm looking forward to coming up but I don't want to waste my time being I'm 2 1/2 hours away thanks for any info

Sure will. Gonna head out to Oak Harbor a couple times this week to pre fish for the tourney. Walleye Eyes are hungry there now. Will keep you posted on the perch if I hear anything. You can also give Mike a call at Shines bait and Im sure he would give you some good info. He is at the E55 exit and is an excellent supply for bait and info.
    Jerry

Did very well last Saturday. Ran out of minnies. Had 2 citations also, mine was 1lb and 7z (15" & 9" girth) and my nephews was a 1lb and 4z at just over 14".
    Guys been doing well last 2 weeks in 30-40 fow. I was in 39fow. Not sure if I'll get out tomorrow, thought was to be a bit bumpy.

Thanks for the report Steve did you go out of walnut?

Quote Originally Posted by butcherman View Post
    Thanks for the report Steve did you go out of walnut?
    Yes cause the thread said walnut. Maybe should start an eastside thread if coming out of east ave to fish the point or shades to northeast? Cover it all then. Guys hammered the walleyes today in the tournament.

Thanks again for the info Steve I'm trying to get up this weekend for the first time this year I'll post a report its nice to have some fellow anglers sharing info