Here's the program for big walleye and lots of them! Here's the program for big walleye and lots of them! Here's the program for big walleye and lots of them! Here's the program for big walleye and lots of them!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I am at Turtle Creek, Dock #8 Sportcraft 252 Fisherman. Camper lot #13.
    (Daddyhags Ch 9).

Default Good Idea

We are typically out most weekends starting in a few weeks "hopefully". Would love to share info. With fellow fishermen who would do the same for us. We don't charter, we don't do it for money. We are a father and son who just like to fish together. We fish out of Marblehead. The boat is docked at Marblehead Harbor. So we spend a lot of time around the islands.

We dock at Lakefront Marina early in the spring until after the spawn the move to Sandusky Harbor Marina. I own my boat with my brother from another mother and we try to get out every weekend. We mainly troll now thanks to Skipper 9 showing us the set up and learning it on his walk on charters. If we have time to fish during the week during the summer we troll a lot right off Cedar Point and Marblehead lighthouse because they are close. We love taking people out when we have room and can always use more friends out on the water. We are on channel 79 or 74 on the radio, Malinda Sue.
    Imperial 24' walk-around
    17' Mirrocraft
    Lowrance Global Map 7600 HD

We see people trolling all the time between the lighthouse and cedar point. Always kinda wondered about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyebanger22 View Post
    We see people trolling all the time between the lighthouse and cedar point. Always kinda wondered about it.
    We mainly run hot n tots when trolling there. My son got his 31" 13 pounder in that area on July 2 at 2:00 in afternoon.
    Imperial 24' walk-around
    17' Mirrocraft
    Lowrance Global Map 7600 HD

Wow. That's a nice fish. Yeah we saw people running through there last year. We were mostly up north running harnesses and spoons with jets. Did ok for the most part.

I am from Michigan but fish mostly Ohio waters. I dont make it every weekend...but usually try. I drive around and launch as close to the good fishing as possible. If you guys dont mind including an out of stater...I am always happy share information. It takes me about 2:15 minutes to hit the Catawba area.

Patrick

Sure. Just as long as I won't have to hear all that wolverine talk on the radio hahaha

I am at tall timbers camp ground as well 302 Boat is at midway. We mostly fish weekends as well. Thanks to skipper9 for making us a set of his boards ready to start running this year. We have a 252 sportcraft fisherman hopfully the fishing will be good this year

Red face Getting to know you

WHAT"s up first timeon the form. I've been fishing on like erie for 15years now. I've not made a report before,because by the time I get home,I'm sure thebite has changed.I'm repling to MAD MATT'Sreport about sharing information. My buddy and I come up once mabe twice a year for a week. We go the 1st or 2nd week in may. Of late we've been renting a camper at east harbor s.p,not bad! I also live in Athens and know about the 4.5hr.drive. I would like to hear from you MAD MATTand maybe get together,I'm retired now,and have more time and would like to fish more. I check this site every day.