all taxi service is cancel for season all taxi service is cancel for season all taxi service is cancel for season all taxi service is cancel for season
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default ....

Your a disrespectful ass clown

Alumacraft Fisher Guest

agreed ICEFREAK89

Default ....

He must of lost business to them to have such a shitty taste in his mouth Iam sorry if you don't want me saying this Wayne an mike but somebody needs to

Why do we continue to let this lakeerieguy on here when he continues to post negative comments about Charter captains that post good information on here to help other people out.

Default Lake Erie guy

This guys is a *******. If he were a respected cant or a captain who deserved respect he wouldn't be talking down to his fellow fisherman captain aside. I'd definitely not wanna spend a dime with this dick and is hope others see this post and not mess with this guy. Who the heck are you to speak for others captains about how nobody likes this guy. Get a life Lake Erie pos. u shouldn't even be on this site up very unprofessional.

Default ....

Like I said he has a shitty taste in his mouth

Lake erie guy...you have no class.

Default Understand what you read is a good thing

If you all would read and understand what you read , you will notice I never attacked a fellow Captain . Wayne is not a Captain but a first mate .

Mike is a good kid as I stated in my post . Its his over zealous dad that makes it bad for him .

This is an open forum where I can express my opinion just like you all . There is a saying among fisherman about liers in our field . Once you get caught there is no going back .

If giving a helping hand to guys is all that matters , that is to funny . I have 43 Private Messages from members here alone that asked for information over the winter for ice fishing and have answered them all . I dont need to come on here and brag about that as I am not like that .

As far as losing business, I have a 95 % re- booking rate as I am as honest as them come with my clients and that is important to them .

Heading out to Camp Perry right now and will post real conditions when my trip is done .Have buddies that are guides out there right now with customers with no ill effects with the ice .

For you who dont like my postings , move on . No one forces you to read them .Speaking the words you gentlemen have and I use the word gentlemen loosely , Proves what kind of people you are .

Dale

Default This guy has to go!!

I usually sit back and don't have to much negative to say about my fellow fisherman that are willing to help other fisherman out but I need to vent on this one. As mentioned earlier, lakeerieguy needs to go. He has nothing good to say about anyone. I remember reading a post a few months back from him trying to rattle skipper9 chains. Jim has to much class to even respond back if I remember correctly. This guy has signed his post by Mike and Dale at times. Who is he? He is a loser that is pissed off at the world because he doesn't have the knowledge and clients as other guys on this site. I have fished with Wayne and Mike and these guys went out of their way to catch fish. They do not charge to share their information to put other guys on top of fish. I have my own boat as I have for years and catch my share of fish. If I want to change things up once in awhile I will call Wayne or skipper9 and go with them. To sum it up, we do not need this negativity from lakeerieguy on this site. By the way lakeerie guy, what charter service do you run? I have a couple of buddies that would like to book with you. Everyone else- See you on the water soon! Sorry for the rant.

Default To whom it may concern

I learned a long time ago that if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything. Speaking as a retired veterinarian with 42 years of practice, no one wins in a cat fight but the scars last forever.