Heading out in the AM Heading out in the AM Heading out in the AM Heading out in the AM
    walleyed Guest

Talking Heading out in the AM

Looks like it's gonna be a nice morning(Sat.7.12)to head out and fish Lake Erie.I'm cooking up a big shore dinner tonight from my catch on last Sunday night.I marked a ton of fish right on the US/Canadian boarder in 42ft of water.Lots of suspended fish out there hanging around small schools of bait fish.You know what that means,the walleyes are ready to eat.Dark colored worm harness's worked best last week.I think I'll stick with that.Good fishin to everybody.I hope to see more fish reports on this site.No reason to be tight lipped,the fishing in the eastern basin has been fantastic.

Default Canadian Line

Are You Fishing The Pa Part Our The Ny Part Out Past The Mountain

echo0449 Guest

Default Where abouts

Quote Originally Posted by walleyed View Post
    Looks like it's gonna be a nice morning(Sat.7.12)to head out and fish Lake Erie.I'm cooking up a big shore dinner tonight from my catch on last Sunday night.I marked a ton of fish right on the US/Canadian boarder in 42ft of water.Lots of suspended fish out there hanging around small schools of bait fish.You know what that means,the walleyes are ready to eat.Dark colored worm harness's worked best last week.I think I'll stick with that.Good fishin to everybody.I hope to see more fish reports on this site.No reason to be tight lipped,the fishing in the eastern basin has been fantastic.
    Hi Where abouts in 42 ft where you fishing , and did you troll or drift with worm harnness, I am have a hard time finding those EYES could use some help out there