wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Wire core line and ReefRunner type lures

700 or 800 series ReefRunners ? Point of interest, yesterday (7/3) my mate Al Scott and I found some fish due north of Geneva above the 42:00 line. 40 Jets and 50 TT back 90 with Watermelon with seeds and Lemon Drop Stinger spoons caught 5 walleye and 4 Steelhead in 3 hours. Lost 2 steelies coming to the boat but not before they put on an aerial show up to seven feet high for us. Love this lake and God Bless America!!!
    Last edited by Dr.Ed; 07-04-2013 at 03:11 PM. Reason: spelling

well guys the walleye fishing has been tough and I mean tough if u get out early u have a good bite but once the sun comes up it is like flipping a light switch that is for sure but on the other hand the perch fishing is on fire and they are some really nice fish so hopefully by this weekend the walleye will turn on again if not we will be perching if u are heading out this weekend have fun and be safe

Well the bite is back on for us and many others as well this past weekend was awesome for sure and we even perch fished as well and that was awesome too but it is that time of year where we turned everything to wire so the short leads are gone now it is 300-375 now and the fish have moved out as well but it has been a really early morning bite but we pulled 125 walleye in three days and 300 perch on Friday if anyone is going out this week have fun and be safe

Question

Dave, I'll be out tomorrow and I was wondering if you would care to share your favorite lures by name, model and color you are dragging 300+ feet behind the boat? Blue and silver and chartreuse Long A Bombers have been working for me back 357'. Also miscellaneous Junior Thundersticks back 135' off 50 TT. I'll call you from the lake if I don't hear from you sooner. Thanks...

well this weekend was far from nice on the water Friday we got blowed of the water and Saturday we didn't even leave the dock but today we did and it was rough first thing in the morning and then it clamed down a little bit but we pulled some really nice fish we had 48 walleye between the two boats and one boat alone had 7 fish ohio we had 4 steel head all on wire 350-375 on kabooms and the dipsy were working as well 200 on a 3 and a 160 on a 1 but we had to run all the way to the 13 line to find them today but all in all it was a great day

Well Friday started out being rough and it laid right down and both boats pulled nice limits on wire and sticks at 375 and then Saturday was not so nice it was rough but once again we pulled a limit on the same program there is a lot of nice fish out there right now the dipsy were working great as well on a 3 setting at 230 back if you are heading up this week coming up remember have fun and be safe

The fishing has been really good some days are better then others but all in all it has been great we are pulling nice fish every trip out at 350-375 back on sticks and dipsy at 135-185 from the 07-12 line north and from the 53-48 east

Well what can I say but what a GREAT weekend for us nice water and great fishing in three days we pulled 210 walleye and some true hogs at that and we don't have to run really far we are still catching them on daves kabooms 375 back and the dipsy on the 3 setting 230 back with the new UV stingray spoons

What part of the pond are u putting in at and how many flow are u at