wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula

well guys the perch are biteing and there are a few walleye being caught we got 150 perch on sunday and heard of a few walleyes being caught we have some dates open in june if anyone is looking for a trip give us a call 330-207-3860 thanks captain Dave

Thanks Dave for the report, I've been watch for action closer to Pa.
    20' Sea Ray

Well guys we went scouting this weekend and there are some nice walleye already here we pulled tru trips with little spoons it is going to be another great year we also have a few dates left open so if u are looking for a great trip give us a call 330-207-3860

Well guys we went out Saturday the lake was great and the fishing was even better had four guys on board and had there limit by 12 so if anyone is looking for a trip give a call got some dates still open for June the fish are on fire

well what else can i say but the walleye are here and they are huge fish we had great weather and a great lake for saturday we pulled 34 on one boat and the 2nd boat pulled a four man limit as well we were useing tru trip 40's and spoons the fishing is just going to keep getting better and better from here on out so if anyone is looking for a trip give us a call thanks CAPT Dave

well guys this weekend the bite was not fast and furious but it was ok if you got out early we got all our fish on tru trips and spoons on Saturday but today we pulled most of our fish on wire and sticks so make sure you have both on board just in case we will be fishing again this week

well first off for some reason it would not let me log on here for a week or so but now to the fishing part the fishing has been great this weekend we had two boat go out an the first boat got 33 and 5 steel head and the other boat got 24 and 3 steel all on tru trips and spoons about 85 back on the 50's if i knew how to put pics up i would so if anyone is heading out this week be safe and have fun

Question

Sounds like things are working for you. Good job. I've been running TT50's also with spoons but not doing quite as well. Where did you find the fish.? My fish finder is showing very few marks, high or low as I wandered the waters NW of Ashtabula. Any spoon working better than another, i.e. make, color or size? Thanks in advance for the comeback.
    Last edited by Dr.Ed; 07-01-2013 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Additional text

I fished straight out and the color was all over the board we had stingray spoons out and also the middle weights out we have not marked many fish either just when u find a pocket keep working them we also have one boat open for Saturday if anyone is wanting a trip give us a call 330-207-3860

what would wire and sticks be?