wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

we are in Ashtabula and we were fishing 65-72 feet all the fish are around 50-60

Default Same numbers at Walnut

Quote Originally Posted by Wrek-n-eyes View Post
    we are in Ashtabula and we were fishing 65-72 feet all the fish are around 50-60
    We fished those same numbers out of Walnut and did well.
    20' Sea Ray

Dave, which Kabooms are you running behind your boat? There are so many in both size and shape that are copies of Storms lures. Thanks....

we are running anything gold and copper right now they are the same size as the jr thundersticks the best is pink sunset and clown right now

Thanks again. I'll be out again Thursday. Hope to see you on the water. It is supposed to be a great day but it is Lake Erie so you never know.

what another great week we had great weather and great fishing we pulled 200 walleye from Thursday to sunday all on big sticks at 350-375 back the fish are deep that is for sure but man are they nice we were trolling at a faster speed then normal but what ever works right and then one of the boats went perch fishing and man were they on fire 150 in little over and hour and a half looks like another great week coming up so anybody going up be safe and have a great time

WOW is all I can say the walleye are on fire and so are the perch from Thursday to Saturday we pulled 135 walleye but let me clear some stuff up first we run two boats so I will post what each captain caught so some people can understand Thursday afternoon capt Dave caught 36 with a six man crew Friday capt Dave caught 18 with a 3 man crew and capt gary caught 24 with a 4 man crew and on Saturday capt Dave caught 27 with a 5 man crew and capt Dan caught 30 with a 5 man crew and the total was 135 so I hope some people can understand better.But now back to the fishing report we pulled all of the walleye on big thundersticks back 300-350 and we were running a 2.5-2.7 speed the dipsy worked great to #3 at 175 and #1 at 125 if you are heading up this week to fish have fun and be safe and I hope this will clear some stuff up since some people couldn't understand some of my last post thanks and have a great day

well guys our season is over for us we pulled the boats on Monday for the season but man was it great this year a lot of fish and a lot of big fish we cant wait till spring to get here that is for sure thanks to everyone that fished with us this year we cant wait to see everyone again next year until next year everyone be safe

Well guys it is getting about that time to start thinking about catching some walleyes we have a few dates left open as of now so if anyone is interested please give us a call to book your trip at 330-207-3860 and also we will be at the Niles sportsman show this coming weekend if you are there make sure you stop by and see us thanks