"Trolling Calculator" Android app "Trolling Calculator" Android app "Trolling Calculator" Android app "Trolling Calculator" Android app

Default "Trolling Calculator" Android app

Well I got bored here the last few weeks and decided to try my hand at making a Android app for my phone. So here is what I have came up with.

It is a simple app for telling you the length of line out while trolling, based on the lure/device and desired depth. Nothing supper fancy but works good.

Currently included are the following:
    Luhr Jensen #1 Dipsy diver
    Luhr Jensen 30,40 & 50 jet divers
    Tru-Trip 40 & 50
    Lead weights 1 oz,2 oz, & 3 oz
    Reef Runner 700 & 800 cranks
    MPH to Knots converter.

All lengths are based on 2mph and 30# braid, unless otherwise noted in the app.

You can download it from the Google play store.

I made two versions of it. One is free and one is $2.99. They are exactly the same currently. Did this so if someone wants to show there appreciation.

Paid Version Here

Free Version Here

Nice work...only if I didn't have an Iphone.
    Family, fishing and fantasy football.

Nice app! Very much appreciated.Thank you SPOONFEEDER!
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Default Trolling calculator

My Trolling app is installed. Easy to read and easy to use, I love it.

Nicely done SPOONFEEDER

THANK YOU

I was contacted today, and was informed this app was infringing on a patent. So affective 11pm 3/5/2013, all development has stopped permenatly.

I appology to all for not looking into this before making this app.

Spoonfeeder

Quote Originally Posted by Millers123 View Post
    Learn To Crochet A Skill For life
    Crochet, like any form of art, is as much regarding skill as regarding innate ability. Just what comes from within combined with the guidance and complex know-how of formal education results in beautiful goods. Those who learn to crochet will attest to the fact that furthermore they now have the relevant skills to make one-of-a-kind projects for themselves as well as for gifts nevertheless they have the knowledge in which, no matter what, they ll always have this innovative outlet that s all of their own.
    Those who learn how to crochet do so for a number of reasons. Perhaps they've always had an interest in crochet and want to foster it,isabel marant dickers. Or perhaps crochet is something their mothers or grandmothers participated in and they want to continue the family custom. Either way, the ability to crochet permits enthusiasts to practice that for their own satisfaction or even make a job out of it,tory burch outlet online, selling their own pieces in build stores,michael kors handbags, at fairs, in specialty stores, or online.
    For anyone wanting to learn to crochet,isabel marant paris, there are many possibilities to go about it. Initial, visit your local create store. You ll often find that they have a plan of classes for those who want to learn to crochet. Usually, just a few classes will be more than enough ensure you are on your way,tory burch flats. The rest is absolutely about practice. Purchase some yarn, hook, and a beginner s book of essentials and you ll be well on your way to furthering your skills. You may even find that in the event you approach someone who knows how to crochet and tell them that you'd like to learn to crochet, they will ll be happy to transfer some lessons. For those who love the art of crochet, they are often more than happy to assist other people in getting started.
    At night basics it s your responsibility to practice, practice, apply. If you start with straightforward patterns such as covers or scarves you will find the easiest path to learn to crochet. The repetition is something that your hands actually learn,michael kors outlet. Soon an individual ll find that obtaining a crochet hook is similar to picking up a pen your hands know what to do.
    Learn how to crochet and you ll discover a passion that you ll have for a lifetime. And also the ability to make treasured items that can be passed on from generation to generation.

tory burch handbagsWhat Is The Sideline On The Foo

tory burch outletCoach Outlet They must become a q
    I am happy to say that you and your online Flea Market are on its way out! You have a nice day now! Oh yea you might want to try craigs list to peddle your junk. PM sent spammer.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip