Maumee River update! Maumee River update! Maumee River update! Maumee River update!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sorry men, didn't mean to stir up the mud that bad. Been fishing the river for 20+ years never ran into any one chartering on it. Guess things are due for change. Any how did fish the Sandusky in Fremont Saturday got 1 legal, snagged 3 more. Floating jig heads Carolina rigged with a 1/4 ounce slip sinker. Need a little warm up and it will be on. Buddys fished fort meigs Saturday they ended up with 2 fish for 4 guys. Good luck.

Default River guide

20 / 25 years ago we used to hire a guide to fish the Manistee River in Michigan for steelhead in one of those flat bottom boats. The guide would maneuver it around with oars.It was pretty cool to see the current moving past the boat then look to shore and realize we weren't moving. Did that for 2 or 3 years until we were able to figure the river out for ourselves. Only having a weekend at a time it was money well spent
    Captain Don M.
    B.G./Marblehead

Talking River

I seen better numbers coming out of the rivere today....more and more people are showing up...go to see the boys from ill. Down there ..still not a lot of limits but this morr any body was real good...anybody thinking of heading this way ..its should be good this weekend ....shorder fram was where i saw the fish at ..the camp is 1/4 of the way fuul so there is room there too...

Makingpayments ...russ

Fished blue grass island yesterday ended up with 3 jacks, threw 1 female back, lost 2. Small floaters three foot lead on a Carolina rig. Alot of people with 1's and 2's.

Talking Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Good morning Walleye.com readers!

We have a winner! Two positive reports in a row.

Fishing reports indicate the river is now producing fish for many anglers.

Temperatures are set to be 50 degrees with sun for Today and Friday with light winds.
    This weekend the weather is going to be very nice on Saturday.
    SW winds 10 knots or less and warming to around 55 degrees and sunny.

The water will be warming in the river and should bring additional quantities of fish up to the spawning beds.

All access sites are accessible as of this time.

Good luck and tight lines to all!

Talking The river

:d seen and got good fish out of there today...lots of people down there ...all the boys from down south are here...just heard that dean made it too...got 3 good jacks today and threw 2 hogs back..females..still hard with eggs..every body i saw had fish..floaters 2 ft leader pink head pink and white tail....so its on now boys..dont think i ll post any more for a few days..just waiting on the boat to hit the lake ....just to hear the words ..get the net...god i love that sound...i ll c u on the water some where

makingpayments...russ..ch 71

I think Russ may be nearly excited as I am.