Bait Barn Bait Barn Bait Barn Bait Barn
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bait Barn

I don't come up much but would gladly stop in and help support you. Several of you on this site have helped me get on the jig bite in the spring. Where is your store located. Thanks

The shop is located 1 mile east of besse on the south side of route 2. Come in check us out I have been working my butt off in the place, hope yall like the new atmosphere.

In the spring, next time the wife and I drive by we'll stop in, over the past many many years I have never been in that place. Kind of back off the road, the previous owners NEVER had it obvious if they were actually open or not. I stopped once in the morning to check it out, like 7 am and they were not open. Been driving right by ever since. Over the years, the only way I knew if they were open was if there were any vehicles parked out front, by then I was past the driveway. Also you might think about letting folks meet up ( boaters to nonboaters) and leave their vehicles at your place. Causes them to stop in 2 times = more sales. Pick up the hot baits, get more of the hot baits after being out fishing. Let folks know way before they reach your driveway that you are open or not, and that you carry all required fishing needs for Erie from perch to walleye and customs too!
    Are you going to do online sales also?
    Just my 2 cents.
    I can only hope I have earned the freedom that has been given me.

Dreamcatcher, is the phone number going to be the same? If not could you post on here, need to put in my cell for those hard to find minnow days. Heading up to Turtle Creek this morning might stop by if we have time.

Thanks for the input, well be open more times than not sign near the road will be on along with a neon open sign lit on the front of the shop. As for online sales it its something I have the abilities to do, I currently own the domain for dreamcatcherfishing.com, but have yet to put it in the works any further. As for a contact number I g can be
    Reached at 9124336000, shop number to follow

Post Great to hear about your shop!!!!

Hello Bait Barn, I am happy to hear of your shop, some competition for the Happy Hooker, that's what that area needs. I am from PA. and have been fishing that area for the last 5 years (except last year) and I will definitely Stop at your place, maybe you will be able to help us out with rigs that are working, will you be selling fishing licences? that would be nice Till we meet in person good luck I don't think you have to worry about not being succesfull (imo) PAP. from PA.

Thanks for the confidence pap much appreciated, yes we will have license. Look forward to seeing ya in the shop!

peaches Guest

Default bait barn

i always stop at the barn you do great just keep differant colors lure i know you i use to dock close to you peashes wildwings i hope you have trolling poles combo and rubber nets

in the past the barn always had larger minnows in the spring that i liked. good luck

Default You bet

You will have ALL my business this coming spring!