Bait Barn Bait Barn Bait Barn Bait Barn
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bait Barn

Default Bait Barn

Hey guys i heard the bait barn will be opening this spring in time for the jig season!! its under new management and they will be carrying jigs, trolling gear and other tackle at a good price.... im gunna be stopping in to check it out!! cant wait, it wont be long now.

Thanks buddy, time to expose it. We will be opening dreamcatcher fishing bait and tackle in March, and my wife will be running it. Looking to stock a variety of bait and tackle for all of the area's hot bites. I am currently placing all of my orders for the 2013 season if their is anything anyone on here would like to see on the shelves or would like custom ordered or made please let us know. We are aiming to be a customer friendly shop with a relaxed new look complimentary coffee each day and sell tackle and equipment that works. So please if anyone has any ideas for us your input is greatly appreciated. Stop in check us out. Currently plan to have live weather radar playing everyday all day along with an up to date fishing report. This is not something we decided to do for the money, my wife and I both love helping people put fish in the box and turning new people on to the sport of fishing so I can people our prices will be low and fair. Again open for all suggestions and tackle ideas. We look forward to seeing all the walleye.com'ers this spring. Can be contacted on here or at, [email protected]. Thanks everyone and tight lines.
    Also to all those that read my wounded warriors tournament post plans for that are still in the works, shop got me side tracked a little but I'm still working on it.

good luck dreamcatcher, hope it is a success.

4. Default April

Good Luck and we will see you in April, unless you get a early bite again and I can make it out.

Will definitely be stopping in Since you are practically across the road from me. my summer place is at paradise acres. good luck with that new store and will be seeing you in a few weeks
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Thanks for the support fellas, we will surely aim to please. Feel free to let me know your lures of choice and methods as well as rods n reels and other equipment. I know what I prefer and use, but id like to know what you guys like, we want to carry things that are tried and tested and that people want not just things we all settle for. Should offer some kinda walleye.com'er discount for all the help n suggests thanks fellas for the support.

Default Discount

Did I hear discount.

That's what I was thinking we all help each other out on here I'll have to run it by the Mrs yet she will be the one at the counter. Hope to see Yall in the spring.

We also camp at Paradise Acres.My 5 year old daughter enjoys making the trip to bait shop with me.So we will be sure to check you out.Best of luck.

Good luck with the bait shop... may the sunshine all summer so business is good...