Bait Barn Bait Barn Bait Barn Bait Barn
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Bait Barn

Quote Originally Posted by jiginitis69 View Post
    B Can Man. Your not alone. I'm color blind too. Lol. My bow hunting buddies make fun of me on a blood trail. Lol.
    I mostly get made fun of by the wife. When I try to dress the kids in what I have picked out. Not too hard to dress myself as I never go wrong with jeans and a t-shirt and work provides a uniform. I often find myself asking one of the kids "hey, what color is this lure?".

In all actuality, it is just certain shades of colors that get me. (Purple can sometimes look blue, Red can sometimes look brown and vice-versa)

The RED boat (atleast I think it is red ) is coming out this coming weekend (23rd) and shooting for first walleye trip on the 30th.
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

Default colorblind

B can man that is unfortunately funny. I did not realize that I was colorblind until 4 years ago at my daughters kindergarten placement test's. They nurse noticed me struggling while giving my daughter the color test and decided to give it to me in which I failed. LOL. Blues to black or purple all look like one and reds to orange and brown are hard to tell also. No wonder My fishing career has struggled.!!!!!

We always bought bait at the bait barn if they were open lol. Look forward to seeing the new place. We also use to dry dock our boat there.

Just breezed thru this thread. Glad to see you are open and will definitely stop in when I'm up.
    Are you going to carry Reef Runners, Spoons, Tru Trips, etc. for trolling? I generally stop somewhere when I'm up to pick up a few items. Can't find that tackle down here in S.W. Ohio.

Yup got em!!
    David M Miller
    Dreamcatcher Fishing Bait & Tackle
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]