walleyes out of the catt. walleyes out of the catt. walleyes out of the catt. walleyes out of the catt.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default walleyes out of the catt.

Fished labor day out of the catt. First time in new boat. Trolled right around perch boats in 70 to 75 fow. In front of the white wall put 13 in box mixed sizes ran out of crawlers or we would of limited off water by noon.what a great day!

Wow nice! How deep were your running the harnesses, and using dipsys, jets etc?

What kind of boat is it?

That's great to hear. Many are giving up on walleye and going to perch. I still want walleye.

Thompson 260fishermen dipseys on1.5 back150 and riggers down 55 to 60 firetiger and watermelon were the only thing that was working

Quote Originally Posted by FOR REEL? View Post
    Fished labor day out of the catt. First time in new boat. Trolled right around perch boats in 70 to 75 fow. In front of the white wall put 13 in box mixed sizes ran out of crawlers or we would of limited off water by noon.what a great day!
    I saw you guys, there was a women manning the lines. You guys hooked into a nice one by us. Rod was bent pretty good then you lost it. Nice boat by the way. I was discussing with bailey about how of all the perch fishermen out there nobody is getting eyes.

We perch fished there and got 1 eye. The day before .,Thats why we tried trolling there biggest was 9.6 but we had about 4 that were 18"

Now that you mention it I've probably been out perch fishing 6 times this year and no eyes. I've caught an occasional smallmouth and white bass, perch.

A few times I've seen a school go under me not on the bottom and I've tried getting bait right above the school or in it but nada so far. With my luck it's a school of smelt and my bait scares them away haha.
    Last edited by wnyguy; 09-06-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Fished last night same spot same setup. Boxed 6 then couldn't keep stinkn silver bass off it was rough hard time keeping boat straight.

Anyone have any secrets on how not to catch silver bass besides using stickbaits?

Also any guess how deep a 30ft. Diving reefrunner would be on 10color lead?