walk on or regular charter walk on or regular charter walk on or regular charter walk on or regular charter
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Sept perch

Western basin fall perch fishing.
    I have a few open dates thru Sept. for yellow perch.
    All gear and bait provided.
    Sept is also good for smallmouth as this weekend I have a bass trip on Sunday.
    Saturdays trips are perch on both boats.
    I can also run perch trips out of Ashtabula, Ohio at a different rate.
    All charters up to 6 ppl to fish comfortably on 30ft boats.
    Simply fun fishing.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default perchn

Thursday Capt. Don ran my boat for a perch fishn day. A little rough ride out but the bite was on fire. 7-13 inch range and 210 yellows in the box. Lots of nice perch this year. The bite has been very good most days. Sunday the 7th of Oct. I would like to have a group to go fishing for perch. I have walleye trips on that Friday and Saturday (5th and 6th )so Sunday would be perch for sure. Call soon as not sure what weekend we will be pulling the boats. Capt. Don is available to run on another day if you get your group together. Reefs will hold some big perch during Oct and its a short ride. Call asap to hold your spots.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default Early season jigging

Anyone looking to get in on some early season jigging for walleye, I only have 1 Saturday open and a couple Fridays and Sundays open for morning trips.
    Try a "Friday afternoon blow the day off work to go fishing" day. Leave the dock @ 3 and fish till dusk during April and the first weekend in May for our Spring Special this year.
    Jig for walleye on the near shore reefs and shallows. Reefs are right outside the marina so more time fishing for you. Sunday afternoon trips all year from 3 till dark for those who want to escape some of the crowd from the weekends.
    All gear provided on the boat and lodging available right at the marina.
    Half of my walleye season is already booked as people have called extra early this year. Must be Fishing Fever. My profile lists the charter info.
    Last edited by gregnwtf; 03-29-2013 at 11:26 PM.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default last jig trip date available

This Sunday May 5th is the last open date I have open for a deep reef jig trip.
    Its going to be fairly calm both days with Southeasterly lite winds. Water clearity is good, cool water temps and its spring. All gear provided for an @ 8 hour day for $540. Weekday trips available all season.
    Last edited by gregnwtf; 05-06-2013 at 10:56 AM.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default open dates

Friday June 21 and Friday July 19th are open for walleye drifting or trolling.
    Walleye fishing has been good lately by trolling and similar results by drifting.
    Last friday was good with 25 walleye in box and several throw backs before 11:30 when a storm shut down our day. Had customers limit so they where happy. Saturday was mixed results by drifting with varied results, best was 3oz 1 crank up and 4oz 2 cranks up with a 4 ft leader. Saturday was lumpy all day and wind kept increasing. Monday boat #2 had a limit of 36 by 9:10 am, so the bite is hot on the right days. Call by phone as I am at the lake for 3-4 days at a time away from internet.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default this Sunday

This coming Sunday just opened up, pick the morning trip or afternoon/evening.
    You get your group together and call me via cell phone. Weather looking ok to go. Perch have been biting early morning with limits coming fast over this past weekend. Walleye trolling alittle better than casting. Call for details. This Sunday the 14th is the only open day till August 4th. Perch are nice size, and makes a good combo trip.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default Spring

Think Spring ! A few weekend dates for spring walleye are open. Spring drifting and summer drifting or trolling. 2014 charter rates for walleye, $600, up to 6 ppl.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default still cold !

Well guys its March 24th and it was 19 degrees this morning. Some fellow captains are heading north from Florida this coming weekend and I think they might be surprised how far behind we are for weather. I am hoping for some warm air to get this lake ice melted. Some open dates in April for some jigging, weekends during the morning or an evening trip. The ice fisherman caught some huge stringers of fish the first 9 weeks or so of the year. Wind has broken up some ice out there but warm air and some warm rain would help. First trips in 3 weeks so I am pleading with " Ol man winter " to go away, he made his point.
    The time is near !
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default Spring Fridays

Happy Easter !
    The next 2 Fridays, April 25th and May 2nd are open on my boat for morning 8 hour or afternoon/eve jigging trips. 4 to 5 hour evening on the 25th of April for $450. Leave the dock for 6 am or wait till early afternoon. 8 hour trips $600. 4 / 5 hour eve trips leave @ 4pm.
    Call soon. Call your group and lets go.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default this friday

This coming Friday looking to be very blowy out there.
    Looks it will be a tinkering day.
    Saturdays wind is to be prob 20mph NW but still early to say.
    May 2nd is avail for a group.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]