walk on or regular charter walk on or regular charter walk on or regular charter walk on or regular charter
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default walk on or regular charter

Saturday June 30 and July 1st open for a day of drifting for walleye.
    Up to 6 ppl. all gear provided if needed. May even try for perch for a couple hours if the afternoon or morning. PM or call.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default good bite lately

Drifting and trolling both producing well lately. Running 10-15 miles out in the deep flats north and north east of the reefs. The bite should be like this most days through the summer if the weather stays stable. A couple June dates left and 3 dates open for July for deep flats and reef drifting. Summer smallmouth and fall yellow perch trips available. Thinking of night fishing the reefs and casting some crankbaits at dusk for a few hours for the shallow walleye that chase baitfish. Some bites right at the boat. Late evening trips for 4 ppl only. Perch are biting good already as I perched on Saturday with good results. Call or PM.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default July 7th walk on

I have room for 4 people for a Saturday July 7th trip.
    Drifting if we have some wind and can troll only if its calm.
    All gear provided every trip.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default July 30th open seats

I have some open spots for this Saturday ( June 30 ). Must call my cell phone as I will be at the lake from Thursday thru next Wednesday. Unable to check emails so phone only. Confirm your spot by Friday at 6pm to fish Saturday the 30th. Confirm your spot and the cost is $540 then split it to $90 each. Open spots for Sat. July 7th also.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default boat is full for saturday 30th

The boat is full for this Saturday June 30th.
    7th has a few open spots and 8th of July open.
    Looks like a calm few days coming up with the high air temps.
    High pressure and stable weather should make for good fishing this week during early morning and evenings.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default Saturday is open again

This saturday opened back up for a charter. Customer had a family emergency out of state.
    Fishing is good, dont have long boat ride right now. Boat #2 took 24 today by noon. If you can stand the heat, lets go.
    Call my cell # only. No PM or emails this week. Other dates open , just call and ask what I have left for July. July weather is stable and the fishing is either trolling on calm days in the open flats and the reef fishing on the days the wind is blowing. Customer choice is drift or troll. Perch fishing has started for some that love perch jerkin. I will start perchin mid August or so.
    I went perchin last weekend and did good as only keeping larger fish. Under 8" went back to grow up. Did a roof job on my house for the last week or so, now its time for walleye again. Charter on Friday and drifting on request !
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default weekend report

Just got home from the lake ,( needed an air conditioner break in the camper)an after a few days of babysitting my generator. Major power outage after the storm on friday night. Over 4 days of no elect at home , so I hope others can handle the heat if you are still without power.
    The the fishing report. Friday was good mid morning thru mid afternoon. The crew wanted to drift for awhile, but didnt get to many walleye by casting. So by 11am I said we should be trolling. We pulled over 25 walleye in 3 hours before the heat got too much. I had to come home because of the storm but boat #2 took limits the through Monday. 40 jets 60-70ft with spoons. #3 dipsey 40-45. Found a spot to ourself and nets away. This weekend is still open for Sunday, Saturday is too hot for me so its just Sunday thr 8th this week.
    The next opening for me would be in 2 weeks on Sunday.
    Fishing is really good in July and the water is really clean, alot of small minnows everywhere. Caught several white bass and only a few sheeps. A few openings on the other boat as well.
    Last edited by gregnwtf; 07-04-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default next open date

Next weekend is full and the following weekend I have trips on July 20, 21 but Sunday the 22nd is open. Walleye or yellow perch and will be running out of Fenwick Marina. All gear provided as usual for $540 for the day up to 6ppl. Drifting and trolling have both produced well the last couple weeks.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default Friday the 13th

Hey guys, how about a Friday the 13th afternoon trolling trip. I decided to take a day of vacation on friday to fish. Up to 6 ppl , running out of Fenwick marina, leave the dock at 3 pm. $480 for the group. Sat, Sunday the boat is full. Walleye are 20 min ride out of the harbor. Weather looks fairly calm. Call cell # below. Great fishing the last 2 weeks.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default fall dates

August walleye trips and fall perch trips available.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]