saturday saturday saturday saturday

Thread: saturday

Smile saturday

First i would like to thank skipper9 and walleye2go for there help, they provided me with bait and tackle for the trip, even crawlers for the harnesses! Left catawba at about 6 a.m. and headed out to D can. Pulled 1 nice walleye in the first twenty minutes we were fishing. After that the fun stopped. One of the head boats blasted by us about 50 yards away and we took a huge wake over the bow. Tryed to move away from the other boats but it was no use. We ended up leaving and headed to cranberry creek where we took 5 more fish, on the water for about 13 hours. I felt like a 6'2" crappie bobber on the way home after riding the waves all day in that little boat. But i had a great time and cant wait to do it again!

Give all the credit to Jim for that. None of my harnesses made it into that bag unfortunately. Had I known a little sooner I would have packaged them for you, but they were all on a big roll. I'm glad you caught some fish...Jim's one heck of a guy. I would not catch nearly as many fish as I do without his help...I know many that would say the same.

Greg