Vermilion Walleye Vermilion Walleye Vermilion Walleye Vermilion Walleye
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default sandbar

youll be alright fishing sandbar , when wind is out of east i always fished the west side and wind out of west fished the east side had good luck ,

The sandbar is huge and covers a-lot of miles. Depth's run in 40's to 50's- so you dont have to worry about running aground. Sound like the fishing of Beaver has been pretty good- I will start there tomorrow

Default 6/9 Went to Beaver- Finished a the Castle

Started off Beaver- pulled one. Was thinking about the Sandbar however a budy told me they were doing good of the castle, just a little deeper. Made the change up and pulled 2 tickets - 35lbs dropped off at the cleaning house. We drifted harnesses in 32' - went through a-lot of bait and also had a few shorts that was really nice to see.

We also had a few jacks in the mix- 17"- nice to see some smaller fish, hope for the future.

Will be there again this weekend- hopefully we will get a few more weeks in close.

That is our 8th limit for the year.

Default sandbar

Got out late this morning after getting off work. Went to the southeast edge of the sandbar. Picked up some decent sized eyes ,and not to many junk fish. Heading back out friday evening, any one else doing good out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylady1 View Post
    Got out late this morning after getting off work. Went to the southeast edge of the sandbar. Picked up some decent sized eyes ,and not to many junk fish. Heading back out friday evening, any one else doing good out that way.

A shoal is a somewhat linear landform within shoal can appear in the sea

-----------------
    miami charter boat

Nailed 7 last Thursday 32' water off the castle- will head towards 33/17 line this weekend

Went to 33/18 this morning and nailed em. Biggest fish was 32in 10lb. Fiish shut off around 1030. Caught th em on spoons harnesses and ddrr. Lots of fish around there

Thumbs down

Fished 33/17 area to the 34/18 and produced notta. Through the towell in at 10:30 because of results and wanted to be the heat. First Skunk of the year, had to happen sooner or later.

It sounds like the weather bouy is producing- I just dont want to make that run.

My old man caught 2 limits of perch Thursday off the condo's- I may do that on Wednesday.

Went to the buoy yesteray. Stopped bit early at 35/22 and trolled north into the pack. Did ok. Many times had 4 whitebass on at once. Lots of fish out there tho. Worth the trip if you can make it. Seemed to even be alot around the 35 line where i stopped.