saturday 4/7 saturday 4/7 saturday 4/7 saturday 4/7

Thread: saturday 4/7

Default saturday 4/7

Will be heading up tomorrow to pick up the boat and get in some fishing. The weather looks like its gunna be great. Have to get the boat in oregon and was planning to head back to turtle creek by around 9 a.m. Is the jig bite still good in front of the cooling tower?

2. Default jig bite

We were out at Niagra Reef Friday afternoon and made four drifts and picked up one fish on each drift. Didn't see any other nets come out while we were there. We did pick up a couple of fish on Starve Island Reef in the morning while it was still blowing pretty hard. All jigging good luck

Default tracked em down

we got the boat in at turtle creek about 9:30 this morning. headed out to 14 fow in front of bessie and caught 1 fish in about an hour and a half. tried trolling for about an hour between b and c can and got nothing so i decided to head back and try jigging again. we didnt get our second fish until 2 oclock on big pickerel reef. all at once the fish started tearing up my john deere green jig. by 3 we had a 3 man limit and i was getting a fish on almost every cast. i think the wind picked up just enough to make it happen. great day on the lake.