bust out another thousand bust out another thousand bust out another thousand bust out another thousand

Default bust out another thousand

hopefully i will be back up to get my boat and do some fishing in the next few days. came up to turtle creek last thursday but only made it about 50 yards past the breakers before i chickened out(to windy). we decided to head up around maumee bay and check it out but never made it. hit a small bump in the road and shattered a leaf spring on the boat trailer. its a good thing i was only going 25 mph when it happened cuz i think we would have crashed. it bent the axle clear back so the one tire and rim were under the outboard. had to put the boat and what was left of the trailer on a flatbed and haul it over to Rons Trailers in Oregon. He is putting a new trailer under it( the boat seemed to be unharmed)and as soon as i pony up the 1800 bones i can pick it up. Guess it could have been worse. Definately goin to get boat insurance after this little incident. Hopefully be slaying some walleyes out there with you guys soon.

Oh yes, the joys of boat ownership. Sorry to see the mishap. Hope ya have an awesome season to get your money's worth.
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.

Been there done that. Broke one going over the tracks on Rt. 6 once but it didn't bend the axle. Glad you didn't crash.

Default insurance

Check with your insurance company because it should be covered by your auto policy while your pulling it to the lake