Big Jon Dual Planer Board Mast - 72" Like Brand New Condition Big Jon Dual Planer Board Mast - 72" Like Brand New Condition Big Jon Dual Planer Board Mast - 72" Like Brand New Condition Big Jon Dual Planer Board Mast - 72" Like Brand New Condition

Default Big Jon Dual Planer Board Mast - 72" Like Brand New Condition

Up for sale is a 72" Dual Planer Board Mast from Big Jon. This planer board mast comes complete with mounting base (not shown in photos) and has seen very little use. I would rate it's condition as "like brand new." Big Jon part # PM-00371. Comes complete with a 2-piece 72" mast that's 1 1/2" diameter and has 1/8" wall thickness for industry leading strength. Base allows for mast to be easilty removed and stored when not being used. Each lexan reel is loaded with 150' of 135 Lb test high visability planer board town line. Mfg suggested price is $259.99 and the best price of new I could find online was at Frank's Great Outdoors for $219.99. Save over half and purchase this like brand new Big Jon Dual Planer Board Mast for only $100.00 (Price Firm). Call 989-529-4434 or drop me an email. Thanks for looking!

Sold the mast in ten minutes....

I have the same mast that has never been used. I don't have the base but you can get one for less than $40 online. I will sell mine for $100. PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by STD-DAN View Post
    I have the same mast that has never been used. I don't have the base but you can get one for less than $40 online. I will sell mine for $100. PM if interested.
    I have a Big Jon base that has never been used and is brand new, I will part with it for $25.00!!
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

i sent a pm to dan, hopefully i was the first one to send him one- I intend to buy the mast if he sells to me ill buy the base from you to go with it.

Thumbs up

Sold to Justin pending payment.