Working together Working together Working together Working together

Default Working together

I have been following the threads about probable gas prices. I think they are inevitable for this year so i agree we have to work together. Channel 84 sounds like a great idea. I have been writing a blog about western basin weather and posting fishing reports. I do this daily as soon as fishing starts. My blog might be helpful to look at before you leave the dock. At least you'll know the lake conditions and where the fish were the previous day. Check it out at http://igotfish.com Please leave comments good or bad. Hope to see you on the lake.

Just wanted to say thanks for the info, it is real important to us that live 3 hrs away. i will be checking it out before i come up.

Default Thanks

Thanks for the info igotfish. Just like Nitro said that will just be some more important information that will help us members that aren't close make important decisions on whether to make the trip over to the big lake this spring. Good luck everyone and hopefully gas prices stabilize

Default Channel 84

igotfish, thanks for your efforts with gas prices and time any information is greatly appreciated! We live 4 1/2 hrs away in Indiana and love making 3to4 day weekend out of it and came 3 times last yr plan on a few more this yr.Would like to help all i can so count me in if thats ok ! Fishing out of Tibbels marina in MarbleHead