how far east are you fishing

Default walleye 65

are you getting many walleyes

sabercuts Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jig View Post
    how far east are you fishing
    just outside of buffalo

Thumbs up sabercut

are you getting many walleye ? do you think i would do any good in the northeast area or should i go west or should i not come up at all till june this is nice to have guys on here to talk to about fishing .went to come up this weekend but dont went to waste the gas to not get any eyes

sabercuts Guest

the weather has not been very good last few days not to many guys going since last week it is supposed to be nice this weekend but it will be very crowded i probably wont go untill next week unless the weather clears

walleye65 Guest

yes a few are being caught jigging plastics , lately more of them being caught by bass fishermen in 20 feet of water

numberonecaptain Guest

Default walleye in erie

Went out for perch with the hopes of scooping our own minnows and they were not there so we set up for eye's.

Started in 50' off the point just inside all the perch boats and had no luck so we ran over to shades beach in 25' to 35' and did not mark much so we ran back to west of the perch boat straight off the light house on the Penninsula. Got plenty of very good marks and managed to land a nice eye off a firetiger plug on a flat line. Tried just about everything and we ran out of time. Packed it at 10:00pm. The lake was like glass and was great watching the fireworks on the ride back to Lampe.

Last week (5/28) I trolled from near the water intake directly toward Sturgeon Pt in about 40' of water. Using harnesses, I got nada ! Outside Wanaka, I got one nice jack perch. I trolled 4 hrs and 6 or 7 miles. Maybe I was too deep.

I trying to get out once or twice this upcoming week (6/1). Would love to hear success stories.

sabercuts Guest

still having boat problems so im stuck on shore,makes me crazy,but i know they are around try out in front of hoaks in about 10 to 12 fow good luck

sabercuts Guest

first night out in about a week and no eyes just a few smallies,will try again tonight,report tomarrow