OK, what am I doing wrong... OK, what am I doing wrong... OK, what am I doing wrong... OK, what am I doing wrong...
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Well I got to try out Skipper9's perch rig and using his technique I came back home with a nice cooler of perch! I didn't get my limit and I blame that on the the preserved minnows I was using (the reason I didn't use frozen minnies is another story, lets just say they stayed on the truck instead of the boat!). I had a ton of bites but I think they were spitting those nasty minnies out before I could set the hook.
    My brother used a spreader and didn't have near the success I did with Skipper9's rig. That thing is the BOMB!

Thank you Capt Jim!!

I would like to know how I can buy a few of Skipper 9s perch riggs.
    I was out of Lorain with the wife and 2 kids friday and we end up with 49. A few friends of mine were on a boat wright next to us they fished the same amount of time as we did and the got there 6 man limit. They seamed to just be pulling fish after fish. We used the same set up and fished the same way. We were just out fished and would love to get some help to even the odds a bit.

thanks

In one of the posts the skipper put up pictures of the rig. You can just tie them up yourself.

Default Perch rigs

I will give anyone one that wants one to duplicate. If you want more than one than they would be about $1.50 each. If you want one just send me a private mesg. with you're addresse and I will send you one.. thks

Skipper 9
    What size hook due you use on your riggs, what is the distance from each hook and what pound test due you use.

Thanks Recanswallhanger

Default Perch rig

skipper9

Got my perch rig in the mail today. Thanks - I greatly appreciate it!!!!

i got mine today as well skipper 9.. cant wait to get up there and give it a try.. will let u know how it does.. thanks again capt jim

Bought some hooks and started making mine today. Gonna give them a try next time up. Can't wait.

Default thank. you skipper 9

Got my riggs used them this morning.. they definitely out performed. Anything elsei was using..thanks again