Water Dogs~ Perch Report Water Dogs~ Perch Report Water Dogs~ Perch Report Water Dogs~ Perch Report
Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast
    waterdog Guest

Default Water Dogs~ Perch Report

Caught 30 perch in 30 fow using a spreader,on the bottom,with minnows and no bling.(in never use bling)
    I was east of Niagara away from the pack of trollers. (alot of trollers too!)
    Caught a 22 inch walleye on a spreader too!
    About a dozen sheep head and some white perch too.
    The perch weight was 8 pounds at the cleaners. (uncleaned weight)
    The waves were not the 2 foot or less as they called for, more like 1-3 and then a 2-4 every now and then.
    Still, was a good day on the lake and I did not seem to mind because I was catching fish!

waterdog Guest

Default 30 More Perch~ nice size Saturday June 4th

30 more nice perch.
    30 fow using minows and spreaders on the bottom.
    East of Niagara.
    Big waves today! Back at dock before noon.

waterdog Guest

Default ~lake is looken good~

The lake has cleared up nicely.
    Perch on!
    Will be out this week to catch more perch and will let you all know how good it was!

waterdog Guest

Default Perch June 17th am

Got 30 perch, and alot of sheephead! Fished the am back at dock by noon. I was catchin doubles, sheephead and yellow perch. LOL
    I was in 30 fow east of Niagara and the lake was nice.
    I use a spreader and no bling. Bring 3 dozzen minnows, light bite for the yellow perch and with all those sheephead you will need all that bait.

waterdog Guest

Default Saturday June 18th ~more perch

30 perch 30 fow east of Niagara using spreader minnows on the bottom. I will be glad when the sheephead are done spawning, caught 3 sheephead then 1 perch, like that all morning. Very calm morning on the lake. Alot of boats south of Niagara mostly trollers from what I could see. Saw my first ever lake erie leach on a perch today.

How far east of the can are you fishing.

waterdog Guest

Default Perch~Niagara

I fish about a mile from the green can. Start from green can and go east until you hit 30 fow.

waterdog Guest

Default Perch Sunday June 26th

got a late start this morning. fished until noon. got 22 nice perch and alot of sheep head. fished in 30 fow east of Niagara with a spreader and minnows on the bottom. the sheap head should be done spawning soon, i hope

Quote Originally Posted by waterdog View Post
    got a late start this morning. fished until noon. got 22 nice perch and alot of sheep head. fished in 30 fow east of Niagara with a spreader and minnows on the bottom. the sheap head should be done spawning soon, i hope
    Those sheeps are about a week or 2 later this year just like the eyes were, the spawning season is just drawn out longer due to the cooler water temps.

waterdog Guest

Default Thursday ~ June 30th

Tried to catch some walleye today, caught 2 small mouth bass and released, caught a nice cat fish, and some sheep head. Fished around toussaint and flat rock reef. No walleye for me. So I went to Niagara for some perch. Got 20 perch in 30 fow north of the green bouy. I know I could have got my limit if I had not tried to catch some walleyes. Still had alot of fun catchin what I did. Great day on the lake. A little warm when the wind died down. 5 pounds of perch at the cleaners.