New type diver New type diver New type diver New type diver
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New type diver

Post Thanks / Like

Default lite bite

the first time i ever had contact with divers was a few years ago. i was fishing the western basin, but had been wanting to try the central basin. a friend of mine bought a boat from a charter capt. well he offered to take my friend and his friends fishing at geneva oh. well i went and he was useing dipsy,s and i was ready. i bought some dipsy,s, got some friends and went fishing, i had some problems with the rings. so then i run across the walker deeper diver. no rings and they sounded better so 2 years ago i bought all new walker divers. and i did like them alot better. last year i heard about the lite bite slide diver. they sounded to good to be true. but ive never been to smart to not try something new. after all i liked the walker diver better. so i bought the lite bites. the best move i ever made. they do have rings. but they fit real good. you can set the diver not to trip in rough water. then adjust the trigger so light a white perch can trip it. if i couldnt replace them, i dont know what it would take to get mine. there just worth there weight in gold, for the walleye fisherman. i run 3 divers on each side. and 4 electric riggers this year. if i had to give one up, it would be the riggers.
    ....sherman....
    one other thing. if you want to check them out i think its slidediver.com and watch the video. have a great season to everybody.
    i have nothing personal in this at all. just trying to give my fellow fisherman another option....thanks....
    Last edited by sherman51; 04-07-2011 at 09:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sherman51 View Post
    the first time i ever had contact with divers was a few years ago. i was fishing the western basin, but had been wanting to try the central basin. a friend of mine bought a boat from a charter capt. well he offered to take my friend and his friends fishing at geneva oh. well i went and he was useing dipsy,s and i was ready. i bought some dipsy,s, got some friends and went fishing, i had some problems with the rings. so then i run across the walker deeper diver. no rings and they sounded better so 2 years ago i bought all new walker divers. and i did like them alot better. last year i heard about the lite bite slide diver. they sounded to good to be true. but ive never been to smart to not try something new. after all i liked the walker diver better. so i bought the lite bites. the best move i ever made. they do have rings. but they fit real good. you can set the diver not to trip in rough water. then adjust the trigger so light a white perch can trip it. if i couldnt replace them, i dont know what it would take to get mine. there just worth there weight in gold, for the walleye fisherman. i run 3 divers on each side. and 4 electric riggers this year. if i had to give one up, it would be the riggers.
    ....sherman....
    one other thing. if you want to check them out i think its slidediver.com and watch the video. have a great season to everybody.
    i have nothing personal in this at all. just trying to give my fellow fisherman another option....thanks....
    I 100% agree. They are my GO TO planer device. IMO there is nothing better out there. I wouldnt give them away for anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rough House View Post
    I 100% agree. They are my GO TO planer device. IMO there is nothing better out there. I wouldnt give them away for anything.

hey if anyone is looking to buy some dipsy divers or the walker divers you can send me a personal email, im sure we can work something out. i also believe i have 2 8 lb dr weights and 2 10 lb pancake weights half price plus shipping.
    ....sherman....

Post Thanks / Like

Im telling you guys if you like trying new equipment def. check these out. You won't be sorry...
    Lake Erie Fishing Charters
    http://www.roughhousecharters.com