72nd night bite 72nd night bite 72nd night bite 72nd night bite
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 72nd night bite

kingfish Guest

Quote Originally Posted by anthonythefisherman View Post
    ya i know but theres about 60 people down there fishing every night and everyone i talked 2 seemed pretty cool there all there for the samething but thanks for the concern id love 2 try other areas 2 catch walleye or perch but dont know any if you do and u go out alot maybe we could go 2gether
    i used to fish gordon park a lot mostly for perch always did good there in a boat just always felt wary of that place and wondered if my truck and trailer would be in one piece when we got in with my family .i moved father east now mostly fish geneva when the weather is warm july. august 70 to 75 ft water very nice state marina and family friendly few boats .big fish but long runs 10 miles out is normal head west if you want the fish now turtle creek area is always hot now but plenty of company i get all i want in the summer months but once i get out there this year it will be all day trips not the 4 hour runs because of fuel costs i will help you any way i can i know a little about trolling mostly dispsy with stinger spoons we feel our freezer every year and donate quite a few to charity groups . if you are fishing from shore only. your chances of consistantly pulling fish are slim and losing tackle is the norm good luck. becareful .if you catch the erie bug its almost incureable i spend way to much money on my addiction to lake erie waters .good luck my friend

anthonythefisherman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kingfish View Post
    i used to fish gordon park a lot mostly for perch always did good there in a boat just always felt wary of that place and wondered if my truck and trailer would be in one piece when we got in with my family .i moved father east now mostly fish geneva when the weather is warm july. august 70 to 75 ft water very nice state marina and family friendly few boats .big fish but long runs 10 miles out is normal head west if you want the fish now turtle creek area is always hot now but plenty of company i get all i want in the summer months but once i get out there this year it will be all day trips not the 4 hour runs because of fuel costs i will help you any way i can i know a little about trolling mostly dispsy with stinger spoons we feel our freezer every year and donate quite a few to charity groups . if you are fishing from shore only. your chances of consistantly pulling fish are slim and losing tackle is the norm good luck. becareful .if you catch the erie bug its almost incureable i spend way to much money on my addiction to lake erie waters .good luck my friend
    ya i dont have a boat so i have to fish the shore and i dont talk 2 many people so i have to fish the shore i pretty much stay to my self

When the subject of 72nd st. pops up I recomened STAY AWAY, IT'S NOT A SAFE PLACE. PERIOD. Even carrying my "lil friend" I steer clear from the place. Fare to ofter the bad guys will wait for the fisherman to be "not paying attention" and its like a pack of lions at the water hole. And if your lucky you only get your windows smashed in and everything stolen out of your vechile, WOW what a bargin.....

BEWARE OF THIS AREA..

Quote Originally Posted by Toptrophy View Post
    When the subject of 72nd st. pops up I recomened STAY AWAY, IT'S NOT A SAFE PLACE. PERIOD. Even carrying my "lil friend" I steer clear from the place. Fare to ofter the bad guys will wait for the fisherman to be "not paying attention" and its like a pack of lions at the water hole. And if your lucky you only get your windows smashed in and everything stolen out of your vechile, WOW what a bargin.....

BEWARE OF THIS AREA..
    i never had a problem

Hardwork Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Toptrophy View Post

BEWARE OF THIS AREA..
    Good advise

schoolbusfish Guest

Default Gonna try it tonight

Gonna try 72nd tonight after work. Not sure if you need to be afraid down there. I work off 79th so its quick easy access for me. Will let you know how we did tommrow.

i never had a problem

Antony, Congrats. All i'm saying is either keep your eye's open!! Or you maybe one of those that they count at the end of the year.

Sorry to be blunt, But thats the way it is. I carry ALL the time, EVERY WHERE. As for the sings, that just means I'm not spending my $$ with them. There loss. I may be a # at the end of the year some day. But it will be in the group that shot back.

schoolbusfish Guest

Default e 72nd

well we tried from 11pm to 2:30 am. nothing hitting. got a small catfish and a gooby. boo. try again next week.

ya thats the only fish i cought this year so far and ive put alot of hours in ive seen other get cought but lately its been real slow good luck 2 u all

schoolbusfish Guest

Default E 72nd

Any one been fishing the 72 lately? Just wondering if it has gotten any better?

Thanks in advance