Best ramp to use in the Spring? Best ramp to use in the Spring? Best ramp to use in the Spring? Best ramp to use in the Spring?

Default Best ramp to use in the Spring?

I know it's Dec but Im ready to go fishing ..!! Does anybody have a good place to leave from in the early spring on Lake Erie?
    Never been up in April before . I was thinking Wild Wing any ideas ? And does anybody have a decent place to stay close or on the water? Thanks for any info

Default ramps and lodging

Quote Originally Posted by pikerpiker View Post
    I know it's Dec but Im ready to go fishing ..!! Does anybody have a good place to leave from in the early spring on Lake Erie?
    Never been up in April before . I was thinking Wild Wing any ideas ? And does anybody have a decent place to stay close or on the water? Thanks for any info
    I'm a charter capt on the lake. I have some lodging available depending on dates. Good ramps are Lamberjacks and Fenwick also. They use same inlet to the lake and about 5 bucks ramp fee. Lodging is at Wild Wings and Fenwick. Wild Wings has a nice ramp but 10 bucks to launch the boat. reply to me here for further info.

huntandfish75 Guest

Default Free ramp

There is a free ramp on Lakeshore drive and there is a motel right next door to it that has the best rates in town. They have a free fish cleaning stand and will even freeze your catch for you for free too. The name of the place is The White Caps Motel, RV Park and Marina. It is short boat ride out of the mouth of the river and a staight shot out to the reef spawning grounds.

Default Lodging

Yes I was wondering if you have some lodging at Fenwicks open in April? I'm flexible on the dates. They will be me and one other fisherman. Thanks Chris

Default west end lodging

Yes I do have lodging in April but depends on when you are coming to fish.
    I can run you on my boat for up to 6 guys for @420 per day in April .
    I have a couple Fridays open mid month, and the first 2 weekends of April are open on the boat. April is a busy time so contact early to book something.
    Lodging is $150 per night, new lodges, in Fenwick Marina.
    Capt. Greg
    419-890-2555 cell