Western Lake Erie Spring (April May) reports Western Lake Erie Spring (April May) reports Western Lake Erie Spring (April May) reports Western Lake Erie Spring (April May) reports
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Looking for reefs, shoals near the Bass Islands, Kellys

Thanks Spoontang, will be going out on Sat. and Sunday. May make the big run to Bessie but will try local first.

Quote Originally Posted by Labshavit View Post
    wallysfor me: Why not just say where? I thought this site was for sharing info. There are millions of walleye in the lake plenty for everyone and more so why play games with info! Makes no since just my 2cents worth!
    +1, well put.

Default Still gettin fish

Great day ///fished in front of ww ..got some fish..but with all the boat traffic had to get away from the pack... As soon as we got out alone bang bang bang we where done...12 17 fow ..purple with green hair tipped with minnow...had to weed through some small fish,,but that was fun too..

Boat has been ready since last week in March. Finally floated it Thursday. Went out today, fished 4 hours north of little cedar point in 10 ft of water. took some time but ended with our limit of 16. All on purple hair jigs

Blog Entries

Default Sunday 4/18

Went out of wild wings right in frt of cooling tower sunday 6 pm till 8 got 2 man limit and some throw backs , purple hair jigs tipped with large shinners all were nice fish stayed away from the pack we were in 11 t0 13 ft of water no drift just vertical jigging and a little cast retrieve slow bounce of bottom only bait store open late we could find was A j s they are open till 8 pm

ratherbfishin Guest

Default Islands

This is my first post on the site. I am going to be up on the Bass Islands this weekend and was wondering if anyone could give any advice on location and what is working well. I only get to visit the lake a few times each year and would like to maximize my odds. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Bakers-Away Guest

Could not access my computer for a while. But anyways ill be up on the lake this friday was curious if I could get any feedback on whether I should focus on jiggin, Bottom Bouncers/harnesses, or trolling. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Default report 4-24-10

fished saturday afternoon in front of turtle creek. 9-12 fow. Caught 7 on first drift around 3 pm all on john deere green and tipped with minnows, then had to go in too rough. Water was stained but fishable.

Hope to come up on Saturday, May 1st... only day I can fish this season before having surgery next week... not looking for GPS coords or anything... have launched out of Wild Wings before and enjoy catching them on the jig bite... Just looking for an honest report and alittle help if possible... its a 3 hour drive, so just would appreciate any info positive or not... Thanks guys, this forum has been really nice to read... keep up the good work... Wish you success in all your adventures. - G

Blog Entries

Default THE early NIGHT BITE WAS ALLRIGHT

Went out around 4 30 5 pm wed eve a little slow till sun hit the horizon and went to dusk we were out frt off bessie in 14 to 16 ft off water purple hair jigs tiped with large shiners nice fish