June 2009 Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports June 2009 Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports June 2009 Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports June 2009 Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Greg D. Guest

Default Thursday walleye

We fished on thursday about 3mi. east of west sister and only caught 2. Worm harnesses at about 1.6mph....the sheapheads liked it. We've been doing good but didn't find the hungry ones thursday.

Blog Entries

Default captains lisence

I went thru world wide marione training they are a great bunch of guys there they hold classes all over. Larry Walker the owner actaully taught my class very knowledgable and helpful!!!
    Captain dave

I took my class through sea tech marine training.capt. dennis daniels is a good guy.he keeps the class interesting.my license arrived in the mail yesterday

I've used a lot of different lures started trolling the shouls and gull reef about 25 byears ago. Learn side planing here at norris. A bit of a pain but worth it.

Jim.

Default friday 6-12

fished by turnaround buoy friday. 29-30 fow casting weapons, burnt copper and purple/green blades. 5 in box, plus 6 jumbo perch all over 9 inches! As soon as wind laid down, fish quit biting.

BigWalleyeFan Guest

Default NE Wind slowing down the action

Fished Gull Shoals on Saturday. NE wind made for slow day. Only caught two, a 22 and 20 incher on gold erie dearies. We we drifting in 50 ft of water. The water is finally starting to clear a bit. The sky was a bit to bright until later in the day when the front moved through.

HUNTER Guest

We trolled east of Canada s Middle Island along the boarder (Approximately one to two miles east)with large reef runners (Black and Gold colors) Two man limit in three hours. 4 eyes over 28 inches smallest 20inches great day. May fly's were thick.

What time of day was hot Hunter?

Trolled for 2 hours 3 miles WNW of west sister. Caught 10 walleye and kept 6. Gold backed stingers on in-line planers. Targeting fish 25 feet down in 28 foot of water.

HUNTER Guest

Got there around 8am and was pulling everything in by 11.30am. It started to get warm but it felt allot better the Saturday when it was cold. (If you are wondering how we did Sat. 3 eyes 1/2 day late start)