Hair Jigs Hair Jigs Hair Jigs Hair Jigs
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hair Jigs

walleyehairjigs Guest

Default Hair Jigs

Hi everyone i own www.walleyehairjigs.com i would like to tell you guys about our jigs they are powder painted and have stronger hooks and have good amounts of craft fur than you would usually see on other hair jigs and are low cost $1.00 compared to $1.50 - $3.00 each at other places .. i have had no complaints of the quality of our lures but ... yes you can make your own hair jigs thats how i started ... and its true nothing is better than catching fish on something you made its a great feeling but if you don't plan on making a couple hundred its not really worth it

newbie729 Guest

Default Hair Jigs

Try Captain Hooks Bait
    www.captainhookstackle.com
    They have several colors and are $1.39 if purchased in lots of 12.

whateverswims Guest

Default Tying Jigs

I am not bad at tying my own flies---and har jigs. Still takes me 10 minutes or so if the 3 year old lets me. If I can buy jigs for a few cents more than what I can tie them for and Netcraft can teach me a better way to tie the stinger hook--than I am a happy camper.

Thanks for the advice.

My computer was not allowing me the contact info for the person who posted with $1 jigs---post your number so I can buy a few dozen.

walleyehairjigs Guest

Default $1.00 Contact Info

$1.00 hair jigs www.walleyehairjigs.com or

419-654-4650

walleyehairjigs Guest

Default Thank you

I want to personally thank everyone who ordered hair jigs ... good luck fishing to every one ... we have some warm weather coming our way

Ken Fix
    Owner - Insane Tackle
    http://www.walleyehairjigs.com

lakebomd Guest

Thumbs up Wow

received my jig order yesterday and all i can say is wow lots of hair powder painted for a dollar they are much better than most shops sell for $2-3 . if you haven't gotten any jigs yet check them out www.walleyehairjigs.com the pics on the site don't do the lures justice ... went out today cold windy muddy out by turtle island but did manage 3 males about 4lbs next week is supposed to be in the 60's all week that should turn them on in the lake

frank

blufisherman Guest

Default Your Location

Hey Ken, where's you store located at? Didn't see it on your web site.

walleyehairjigs Guest

Default store

currently the only store we have is on the web ... but i can make arrangements for local pick up

Jimbo Walleye Hunter Guest

Default Fishing 4-25 slayed them

went out around turtle about 8:30am and got a four man limit in about 2 1/2 hours today using hair jigs ... by the way thank you www.walleyehairjigs.com for the 1 dollar hair jigs we used today . very nice jigs . fish were male about 3-4lbs each and one female about 7lbs . most fish came on the orange chartreuse color in 3/4 .. others came on purple, purple green and the firetiger colors also 3/4oz . hopefully everyone can get out this weekend before the cold front and rains come . good action out there

workorfish Guest

Any chance HWY. BAIT( I think there in Marblehead) has your jigs??? I need some, and am leaving in 2 days.