There's been a lot of good discussion on here lately, and I've tried to keep up! I'm always more than willing to share with everyone the equipment and techniques that I use. Just wanted to let you know - any one and everyone are invited to stop by my boat anytime! I'll be more than happy to show you what I'm using and why, and answer any questions you might have. Some of you may just want to take a look at the boat, inside and out, it's really an incredible vessel. Just give me a call or text to make sure I'm there! (Wait til April please....unless you want to see it in the building!) And if any of you want to see and experience it first-hand - April Walk-On trips are scheduled every Wednesday, but they are filling quickly. Last year I did this, and more than half the people I took out were fishermen with their own boats, even a couple other captains, just looking for a little more perspective and knowledge. Check my website for Walk-On dates and details.... there's a page for Walk-On Trips.

Just tossin' it out there... Thanks again for all of your support!