Walleye around? Walleye around? Walleye around? Walleye around?

Thread: Walleye around?

Default Walleye around?

will be fishing Saturday up near the islands, anyone have any intel on location of walleye? Last time I was up I fished east side of Kelly's and did well in 43-45 FOW but that was a few weeks back. Any help would be appreciated

Your area should still be good, got our limit there Monday. No Brawl quality fish though. See you out there.
    Attached Images Attached Images Walleye around?-img_1634-jpg 
    JBD's Regina Marie (Johnny Big Dawg)
    The Regina Marie: 2008 340 Sea Ray with Sportsman Package
    Twin 8.1L Inboards, Autopilot
    Rocket Launchers, Cisco Rod Holders, Scotty Downriggers
    Raymarine w/ Navionics, Radar, Rear TV to duplicate display or watch the game
    Sirius radio usually jamming Margaritaville

Quote Originally Posted by JBD's Regina Marie View Post
    Your area should still be good, got our limit there Monday. No Brawl quality fish though. See you out there.
    Thanks for the info, I assume you're pulling spoons? per your picture, were you on a W to E troll (yellow line) or red line N to S? or are the green fish the line? Im planning to run W to E line from SE of kellys towards CP in the 40-45 FOW range pulling spoons, havent heard much about cranks lately but did use them 2 weeks back off lorain and they took fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Thanks for the info, I assume you're pulling spoons? per your picture, were you on a W to E troll (yellow line) or red line N to S? or are the green fish the line? Im planning to run W to E line from SE of kellys towards CP in the 40-45 FOW range pulling spoons, havent heard much about cranks lately but did use them 2 weeks back off lorain and they took fish.
    That Picture was actually from Sunday, the yellow line was my track, the red line is the direction I was heading when I snapped the pic. The Fish are from previous trips over the past few weeks. We only had a few hours in the afternoon on Sunday and got 18. Had to dodge fish nets! Be careful in that area. Monday we had to do a North to South troll because of the 3-4's. We were a bit more west close to the dump. Spoons on dipseys and down riggers was our program.
    JBD's Regina Marie (Johnny Big Dawg)
    The Regina Marie: 2008 340 Sea Ray with Sportsman Package
    Twin 8.1L Inboards, Autopilot
    Rocket Launchers, Cisco Rod Holders, Scotty Downriggers
    Raymarine w/ Navionics, Radar, Rear TV to duplicate display or watch the game
    Sirius radio usually jamming Margaritaville