lots of perch lots of perch lots of perch lots of perch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lots of perch

90 perch best grade of year for me at G can. 20 ft. Spreaders. 10:10 - 12:30. Tried Kelly's at two locations then trekked to G can.

took 5 hours 3 guys 45 fish same place some nice fish 6 12s 18 pounds at cleaners had shinners was doing well and they just quit for us went last hour 1 fish went home

how they look made some with bling made 260 sold them all got a couple little batches to make for our fellow walleye .com friends im fishing tomorrow heard turn around was hot today 2 friends got limits therelots of perch-img_0284-jpglots of perch-img_0287-jpglots of perch-img_0288-jpglots of perch-img_0286-jpg

left dock at 8 back at noon off wards 20 ft 22 ft 26 ft spreaders with shinners came back with a big fat 000 beautiful day cold in morning a short rain shower good friends on the lake but ZERO fish

fish that were caught were around the turnaround Saturday had a few buddy's get them one friend there only got 11 fishing a pack of boats farther out 29 ft of water few friends limited with nice size fish that blow must of scared them out from where we were getting our limits as me and a few other boats were not catching calmer water is needed keeps blowing might have to pull

3 man limit 4 hours 29 pounds 4-5 miles off little cedar pointe 2 miles east of outer light nice fish wish i could learn to load pics from my phone

We must of been fishing right next to u Scottie. We finished at 11:30 with a 3 man limit 25lbs at butchs. Nice constant bite and a lot charters fishing that area.

Thanks for the reports will be out in the morning. Same place love been for the.last month.
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

104 fish 30 pounds 4 guys 3 hours had to go home same place fish we stopped east of lighthouse 18 quick fish left with 34 because they quit moved into humps ended with 104 we were catching up and down then they slowed way down nice fish

today i tried to teach a 8 year old he caught 2 but had fun first time on the lake fishing i think hes going to be a future fisherman took my wife she sat in the sun and knitted or crochet whatever you call it. buddy and his wife out front of wards lots of boats in area 19-20 ft of water ended 75 fish 24 pounds butch and dennys was packed with fish great day on the lake could be the last for my boat but its not pulled yet