9-21 perch and eyes 9-21 perch and eyes 9-21 perch and eyes 9-21 perch and eyes

Default 9-21 perch and eyes

Started the morning with boat troubles (as usual). First, couldnt find keys. For some reason, last time i was out with the wife, she took them out and stashed them somewhere when we were cleaning the boat. Almost trailered it and called it a day because she was still asleep and wouldnt answer the phone! Found them in my work toolbox.
    Put the key in, pushed throttle lever forward for cold start and it moved freely..... Cotter pin broke inside control box and cable came disconnected. Easy fix.
    Got that taken care of, went to crank it and had a dead battery. Swapped with accessory battery, dead. Got jumper pack and starter just click click click click click click click. Upon visual inspection, one of the nuts on the solenoid vibrated loose. Tightened it and it started right up. FINALLY!

Went allllllllllll the way out to the #13 buoy by the shipping channel and slaughtered them. 1 hour limit. Only 2 throwbacks and only kept 6 under 10".
    Since i spent more time fixing the boat than i did perching, i felt cheated, like i didn't get my money's worth (gas, minnies, ice, drinks, mariju....i mean cigarettes, etc.) so i headed out towards west sister to see about some wallys. Found what i was looking for in 27fow. Clown and antifreeze huskys. 88 ft back. Got 5 in 2 hours. All 18-20"
    Great day. Just got off work. Gonna try for an encore (minus the boat trouble)

Sounds like an awsome day ES is bouy 13 about 3 bouys past the toledo light house.
    Awsome except for all your problems sometimes I have the same luck.
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.