Great Charter Captain Great Charter Captain Great Charter Captain Great Charter Captain

Default Great Charter Captain

Just want to give a shout out to captain Todd Long of Billy Joe Charters. My group was made up of three couples. We fished Saturday 9-9-17 and Sunday 9-10-17 Saturday was a little slow but we managed 113 perch that went 35 lbs. Sunday was a better bite and we got our 210 perch that went 67 lbs. Todd really worked hard for us to put us on some fish. He also helped out with the ladies taking fish off and baiting hooks. He is also a pretty good fisherman. He was a first class captain in my book. I have been with some bad ones in the past. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that one of the ladies in our group caught a 30 lb plus carp on sunday on an ultra light pole. That was fun to watch except it tangled up all the lines in the process. We had great fun and I am sure we will be back again next year maybe a couple of times. I forgot to mention we fished just west of Middle Bass on Saturday and North east of Middle Bass close to the line on Sunday.

I've text him on my annual vacation week for the last 3 years for fishing info and always is helpful . THANKS BILLY JOE