Walleye to be Had? Walleye to be Had? Walleye to be Had? Walleye to be Had?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

thanks for report Brian.We hope to get out this thur and Friday.Plan on casting in the rocks around Pelee.If that doesn't work out might persuade group to troll off huron.Nice to know some bigger fish being caught again,and not just on dipseys.What speed were you running your cranks? Saw a lot of guys trolling 2.5-3.0mph lately.

2.7 and was still hitting them on the outside turns so they might like it faster but I was pushing it with the mixed lures. RR can spin out at those speeds but they still took most the fish last weekend so I know they can handle it.

Default been spanking the walleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Brian.hance View Post
    2.7 and was still hitting them on the outside turns so they might like it faster but I was pushing it with the mixed lures. RR can spin out at those speeds but they still took most the fish last weekend so I know they can handle it.
    in 18ft of water using Capt. Julies rootbeer color beads with no.6 copper back colorado blades, trolling 1.3-1.5, one just has to find the pockets and hone in on them, they are out there, you just have to put in the time to find them, caught a mixture of huge cats, big smallies, large white bass and a few sheephead, its Sept. and its all fun! oh.... 20 eyes we caught. also caught 30 perch rigging after.....