perching fri.-sat.-sun. perching fri.-sat.-sun. perching fri.-sat.-sun. perching fri.-sat.-sun.

Default perching fri.-sat.-sun.

Got together with the crew for perch this weekend. Fri. started at A can, no marks didn't even stop. Went to n.w. of w.sister got marks few fish, moved about 4 times. Went to B can no fish. Ended with 30, had fun though. Sat. went to D can marked fish caught 120. Little over 40lbs at Shatto's . Sun. we went to D can marked fish. But they came in spurts, we were doing well then the wind quit really slowed down. Quit at 12:00, with 90. Good time with great friends, and good weather.

8-26 started at lakeside one 9" and 11" thought this is going to be great, then nothing but trash. Moved to Kelly's 2, move to Perry's 4 Ended up .5 miles south of the east tip of Rattle and ended with 60. 25 1/2 lbs a bays edge Only a few 8's mostly 9 10 11's Fat fat fat fish. No trash. Was a great last 2 hrs.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Are you bouncing off the bottom or letting them set on the bottom. I have heard people are having better success this year resting on the bottom. I haven't been up yet this year but plan on coming up with the rest of Ohio on Labor Day lol.

we were right on bottom for a minute then slowly left. But yes right on bottom

Doesn't the wind look like a factor this weekend? I'm seeing 20Mph except Sunday, if I'm reading it correctly???

Taking the weekend off. Sunday looks good, but with this wind, water could be muddy out there. Will hit it hard next weekend. Good luck if you go. Will be looking for your post.