Wednesday off of cleveland Wednesday off of cleveland Wednesday off of cleveland Wednesday off of cleveland

Default Wednesday off of cleveland

I am planning on going fishing wednesday morning for some walleye or perch but would like to get both if anyone has any ideas on were to start and what they are all hitting off would help alot thanks.

Posted my Sunday results in main board

Read the treads of the last few days. Fish are being caught from the Crib east off Fairport, Geneva and Ashtabula. Most of what you need to know are posted on this website. On Wednesday, I'll be NNE of Geneva in 70 FOW trolling bright Stinger spoons off dipseys back anywhere from 90' to 250'. Caught a 29.5 inch Fish Ohio with a Nascar Stinger on Sunday so I see no reason to change anything. Ch.68 if you are in the neighborhood and need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Ed View Post
    Read the treads of the last few days. Fish are being caught from the Crib east off Fairport, Geneva and Ashtabula. Most of what you need to know are posted on this website. On Wednesday, I'll be NNE of Geneva in 70 FOW trolling bright Stinger spoons off dipseys back anywhere from 90' to 250'. Caught a 29.5 inch Fish Ohio with a Nascar Stinger on Sunday so I see no reason to change anything. Ch.68 if you are in the neighborhood and need help.
    are you running that far back with number 3 (maga) dipseys? or the number 1 dipsey?

Dipsey "0" and "1". Occasionally I will go to idle forward until one of the dipsys ticks bottom. At times this can be very effective.