wind and walleyes water intake (saturday) :-) wind and walleyes water intake (saturday) :-) wind and walleyes water intake (saturday) :-) wind and walleyes water intake (saturday) :-)

Default wind and walleyes water intake (saturday) :-)

Thanks to leroy77 . Started drift at intake. 20 ft of water, first drift caught 4 keepers, made a second drift caught 2, third drift caught 2 more keepers. Each drift was about to metzgers marsh. Fish were 17 to 20 inches. Threw back at last 50, 12-16 inchers. Largest fish of day was 24 inch sheephead,weighed just over 10 lbs. Ran out of night crawlers, 4 hours of fishing. Used worm harnesses. Great day on lake,thanks again leroy77.

we fished same are caught over 50 fish kept 10 might of been over 70 fish sure keeps you busy 4 guys 1 kid trolling big boards but 2 ft or less it was not 2-4s and lots of 4s lots of doubles and triples that were all short. good news was at fish cleaners perch limits off wards down to intake 13 ft of water done by 11 we fished same area left at 6 back at noon sea sickness is kicking my but took Dramamine 1 night before and a antivert from my doctors in the morning still got sick even though it was almost non stop action still got queasy and chummed the lake think ill try the wrist bands next. maybe just be a calm weather fisherman cant figure it out been fishing lake for over 40 years now i get sea sick but when they say 2 ft or less and your in some 4 ft rollers maybe even some fives my mind starts thinking about getting sick

Hey guys no problem on the info. That's what the board is for. I'll be back at it next week. Might be in cleveland fishing, but if it's around here I'll post if it's good. I'm about to switch to perch. Any info to go along with "wards" would be great. Be safe

Rscot, have you tried motion eaze? Liquid drops you put behind your ear, they sell it at most Walmart, I know the sell it at port Clinton

last year this is where we fished most of the time and got limits fishing either my boat or friends we stayed in close 16 -20 ft but mostly 16 ft this year they have been close cleaners told me yesterday that 1 day like 10 days ago they got 300 pounds of yellow perch come in from the pier at metzgers marsh or wards canal same place and that was just the fish that people bring them the pier was loaded with people says that they slowed down since then but yesterday they got limits from 13 ft of water and just off wards down to intake seen lots of boats there assumed they were walleye fishing at the rate of all the short fish i think alot of people will be switching we did try it in 16 ft of water we got fish half a limit 5 guys and then took kids out with wife and got a few but had 3 grandkids and lots of baiting hooks left me little time to fish but i personally caught around 25 with goldies i hope we get plenty of shiners this year 2 days walleye fishing i went through 15 dozen worms and that was trolling was running some homemade worm burners and some homemade harnesses and some j7s and a few bandits we been very busy reeling and setting lines 3-4 guys controlling poles 1 driving boat which is me with all them fish i did not catch 1 but 12 year old grand son is hooked do not know how many he caught but he was happy and know its all he can talk about which i think is cool

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    we fished same are caught over 50 fish kept 10 might of been over 70 fish sure keeps you busy 4 guys 1 kid trolling big boards but 2 ft or less it was not 2-4s and lots of 4s lots of doubles and triples that were all short. good news was at fish cleaners perch limits off wards down to intake 13 ft of water done by 11 we fished same area left at 6 back at noon sea sickness is kicking my but took Dramamine 1 night before and a antivert from my doctors in the morning still got sick even though it was almost non stop action still got queasy and chummed the lake think ill try the wrist bands next. maybe just be a calm weather fisherman cant figure it out been fishing lake for over 40 years now i get sea sick but when they say 2 ft or less and your in some 4 ft rollers maybe even some fives my mind starts thinking about getting sick
    This may sound weird but, make sure your ears are clear and free of wax build up.. The wax can cause pressure and will lead to balance issues. You man not notice it as much on land but with the movement of the boat can make the effects worse..