Promised a report and here we go.... Promised a report and here we go.... Promised a report and here we go.... Promised a report and here we go....

Default Promised a report and here we go....

Got to Mazurik today at 6. Got the boat in the water and the battery is dead... Should've called it right there but thought maybe we left the finder on last trip. Some really nice guys from Kentucky jumped us (if you're reading this so many thanks!). It wasn't long on the lake (1/4 mile) before the motor acted funny and stopped. Also many thanks to the 3-4 boats that stopped to check on us! Great community of people! We have a US Towing membership ($72 a year) and they towed us in for free. Guess that's a heads up and sales pitch for them although I'm not affiliated. Would've been $300. Not sure but I think you get unlimited towes and they can jump your battery too. For the fishing, casted a weapon for 10 minutes while my buddy was rowing (we took turns) and lost a crawler lol. Now, if you'd all chime in and say the bite sucked today I'd feel better 😂 In all honesty still had fun even with the circumstances.

Thanks to all that reported today making me feel a little better bout the boat issues

We were the ones who asked if you were exercising or needed a tow , glad things turned out better, we did well NE of Kelly's on crawlers 3 oz 60 back

Lol, well thanks for stopping! We would've made it back to Mazurik rowing with such a calm day but the towing guy got there soon. Lesson learned, if anything isn't quite right on your boat it's better to just call it at the dock... Again, the whole community is great from the people who stopped to the guys who jumped us. Thanks all! With such a calm day we almost turned around in Toledo and took my 16ft Starcraft out. My buddies 18ft Lund is much better on the lake but my boat would've been fine yesterday. Heading out today for Keuka Lake in upstate NY (finger lake). Going to troll for some trout while I'm there. In law family thing. Will be back on Erie posting reports asap.
    Last edited by Pauken23; 06-17-2017 at 08:09 AM.