Wakina? Wakina? Wakina? Wakina?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wakina?

Thank you for checking in! I've looked for you to reply everyday. We are more of a family than some probably realize. And I agree about you have probably forgotten more than we will ever know! Even if you can't get out please continue spreading your knowledge.

I wish you the best in your recovery!

Good to hear your ailment is not life threatening, sorry to hear your having to take a break in something you love to do.

Be well and take care!
    Phil

Default Hello Mr. W.

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    Thanks to all of you who posted the positive reviews about me.

I am still around and doing as well as can be expected considering the Dr. says I shouldn't be riding around in a boat getting bounced around. I am suffering from non life threatening complications that have arisen from an old spinal injury that happened 13 years ago (Car wreck). I just didn't feel comfortable posting while not being able to fish. Like PimplePounder stated I hope to be able to get out on one of the headboats later this year for some perch fishing. Mean time I am enjoying all the posts on this site. Good luck to you all.

Wakina

I'm happy that you're keeping up with the postings! Also, I'm sorry to hear about your back.....I too have developed a medical condition and I found that the Headboats are the answer. As far as Perching is concerned, there's a Boat out of Sandusky at Battery Park docked behind the Police Station. They usually go out for Perch throughout the summer but you'll want to call first to make sure. If you research the Web you'll find them. Take care.