Sunday Fishing Sunday Fishing Sunday Fishing Sunday Fishing

Thread: Sunday Fishing

Default Sunday Fishing

Trolled from 6:00 AM til 3:00 in the afternoon. North of Kellys we picked up one on a firetiger bandit and a one on a stinger spoon. Picked up 4 more in the area right between Kellys and South bass roughly 30 foot of water on spoons and hot n tots...

I gotta throw my hot n tots on more on Erie. I use them to troll smaller bodies of water all the time and they're great. Old school for a relatively young guy 😊

Have caught a lot of fish over the years with Hot n Tots. I still drag them around. You are correct, they are considered old school. When I tell people that I still use them , I always get the feeling they are looking around to see if I have a walker with tennis balls on the feet of it. The Nan Sea Lee

I saw on an earlier thread where a guy talked about using them this year. We weren't having much luck on Sunday turning any of the marks we saw on the graph into meat in the cooler. I saw them in my tackle box and gave it a whirl. Put it on and it caught one in ten minutes.... We all laughed cuz I told the guys on the boat we were gonna go old school.... Put it back in the water and it went off again in about 20 minutes.... But that was it for the day...

Hey, thanks for the report. I was wondering if anyone had tried any spoons yet. Just out of curiosity what kind of speeds were you running? Last time I was out (last Tuesday) we were catching on the Bandits at 2.2 up to 2.5 mph. Which made me think it might be time to try some spoons.