The meaning of fishing The meaning of fishing The meaning of fishing The meaning of fishing

Default The meaning of fishing

To me fishing has always been about fun, fun with family and friends, even though they are sometimes it can be a little bit competitive in nature. I like us all have invested a pretty chuck of change to be able to go fishing. But given the time with grandpa, dad, brothers and sisters, my inlaws, and now my own kids, it's truly the best investment I could had ever made. I have countless memories growing up fishing with my papa, dad, and brother. In the most recent years, now that papa has passed, my brother has his own family and with my dad strength sometime not letting him go out much, most of my fishing has been with my father in law and i'm truly blessed with great inlaws that are so easy to get along with, have the same hobbies.

But now with my own kids getting a little older, 2 and 4 they are wanting to go fishing and we have been doing some around the docks and out in the portage. The waves, weather, and work finally lined up this weekend, and my wife and we're able to take the kids out for their first walleye trip. We only kept 2 with a handful of shorts put back, but I have found yet another joy and hopefully more memories to come from time on this lake. Special thanks to my amazing wife for going out on mothers day with me to take the kids.Attachment 4629Attachment 4630

I'm happy to see this Ben!! It's awesome that you got to photograph this, but I know that pictures can't capture the entire memory... congrats man!

Congrats!

Priceless

priceless photo!

Way to go! Brings back memories of my childhood, that's what it's all about, pass it on! Always great to see young kids with a smile on their face

Thanks for sharing . Photos made me think about good things that are still possible in the word. Thanks again, Ray and Nancy Cotton. The Nan Sea Lee

A fishing rod in the hands of a youngster is always better than a playstation remote. Awesome that you got em started young. good luck all season to you guys.

A fish in the hand is so much better than a participant trophy.

Cool, way to dad, Teach a kid to play and they will have fun,but, teach a kid to fish and they will have fun for a lifetime.