New member fishing out of Geneva New member fishing out of Geneva New member fishing out of Geneva New member fishing out of Geneva

Default New member fishing out of Geneva

Hello me name is rick I will be fishing out of Geneva for the 3rd year any weekend Mother Nature allows. I will be using big boards also a few dipsy rods which I use chinook divers with same stuff most use bandits, reef runners, bay rats, spinners and worm harness. I will be posting my results when I fish to try to help anyone I can I will also be on ch.68 if anyone wants to share info good luck to all this year and stay safe

Quote Originally Posted by Genevarick View Post
    Hello me name is rick I will be fishing out of Geneva for the 3rd year any weekend Mother Nature allows. I will be using big boards also a few dipsy rods which I use chinook divers with same stuff most use bandits, reef runners, bay rats, spinners and worm harness. I will be posting my results when I fish to try to help anyone I can I will also be on ch.68 if anyone wants to share info good luck to all this year and stay safe
    Thanks Rick. It is refreshing to see fishermen willing to share what is working for them. It is a big lake and as we both know even if you share what is working we could be fishing side by side and still struggle. Good luck this year. I dock at Geneva as well.