Jiging Jiging Jiging Jiging

Thread: Jiging

Default Jiging

Are thay stil jigging in front of turtle creek.

There was alot of of boats there over the weekend and out ob what looked like locust reef

Sunday I think most were out around Big Pickeral.

boats were everywhere out front turtle creek sunday hoping the jig bite stays good for this weekend

we got 13 keeper walleye and 7 or 8 undersized fish 4 guys jd green and purple left dock at 8 back at 3 and a nice smallie look to be around 5 pounds i think it measured at 19 inches but was fat the small eyes were close at 14 3/4 inches to right at the 15 inch mark im going to have to start taking my camera for pics maybe a pic of the small mouth we were in front of wild wings turtle creek are 12-17 ft of water

I was out in that area yesterday. Picked up 4 in first 30 minutes. Straight out of turtle to 14 feet of water then let the wind push me to 17'. Black and green 3/4oz. I was by myself so I decided to do some trolling. Moved west to the tower and trolled 17' of water heading back west. Picked up 6 more nice ones on 1 pass. They were all bigger that what I caught jigging. Some people looked at me like I was crazy when they saw me putting them back but I believe in the limit!!!!! Headed back in and was back in Columbus by noon... I hope the weather lets us get out tomorrow and the weekend.

caught 14 yesterday by k can 2 shorts 9 were 19in to 23in and 3 at 16in start a 7am fished till 11am

only got 5 today lots of white perch, white bass, shipheads and a dozen 14 1/2 inch fish same place all different color jigs black was hot but then switched to jd green