Sat 4-22 Sat 4-22 Sat 4-22 Sat 4-22
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sat 4-22

WindFinder has a totally different picture for this weekend?

Sat 4-22-adwcleaner_logo-jpgSat 4-22-sunday-jpg

Reside in Columbus, OH. Have place in Perrysburg, OH.

Forecast for both days is very fluid as far as wind speed goes. Could be a bit nasty on Saturday late morning / early afternoon. Will be chilly either way.

I've always looked at it this way: if you have limited days to get on the Lake / make fishing trips, then I'd probably stay home and get some work done that will free up time later on a better weekend. If that's not really an issue, then go. Even if the weather turns out fairly bad, you can still learn some things and still catch some fish. The 'ole saying about a bad day of fishing vs. a good day of work. :-)

Yeah Iwindsurf looked a lot like Windfinder for Sunday as of Thursday night, I even commented to someone yesterday that Sunday looks like ti is going to be a nice day on the lake. I just found it funny it can change so drastically and so quickly makes it hard to plan. This weekend is anybody's guess, windfinder is new to me so I will be keeping an eye on both to see what happens, I should be out both days so I will get to have first hand experience.

I have decided to go and give it a shot. BAD DAY OF FISHING BETTER THAN WORK!

I'm planning on going tomorrow, curious how it is today and if you're having any success.

Our fishing was slow. Water was pretty rough. But we had a great time and came home with a few really nice fish. We got 8 fish. We are not really experienced in the art of catching them. We did jigs, husky jerk, and the worm harness was on fire just before sun set. Good luck