Jig report 4-15 Jig report 4-15 Jig report 4-15 Jig report 4-15

Thread: Jig report 4-15

Default Jig report 4-15

5 guys 17 fish and atleast 6 shortys. 21lbs at cleaners. Left meinkes at 7am back at 1pm. Fished toussiant reef and in front of turtle creek. White and green jigs did the trick.

Way to go jjan how long was the ride over to tc from mienkes. We went north of the shipping channel close to turtle island 10 to 12 fow tons of marks but only got one short. The water was very muddy maybe that's why we couldn't get them. We tried tipping with shiners and without. My buddy caught the one casting a Michigan stinger spoon ha ha. I'm trying to decide where to try tomorrow any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

it took us about 30 mins to get to turtle creek. If u have plans on going fishing Monday id head east toward the cans. With the southwest wind Saturday id imagine it blew out some of that muddy water. Good luck let me know how you did.

I couldn't make it out for the morning bite but heard from 2 friends they got limits in less than an hour in front of tc in 12 fow. 4 our of us went out from 4 till 8 in the same area and could only get 6 nice size fish 18 to 22 inches. The wind kicked up out of.the NE and it got cold and rough. Back to work today after 4 day weekend hope to get back out soon.
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.