White Catamaran Capt. D!$& White Catamaran Capt. D!$& White Catamaran Capt. D!$& White Catamaran Capt. D!$&
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

There are three Cats out there that I know of.....Two are the "Sara J", (Capt Gary and Capt Calvin)...and, the other is a private boat called the "Tiff-N-Eyes"...
    I know that Capt Gary and Calvin would not run over your lines and would be quick to get on the radio to let you know where they need to go, if they can't follow the rules of the road, due to someone else being in the way. At least that has been my experience with the Sara J's.

What was the name on the boat that gave you trouble?
    Last edited by Capt Juls; 04-04-2017 at 05:28 PM.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Hey guy's, maybe he is suffering from Affluenza, where he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and daddy never taught him the difference between right and wrong, all it is going to take is for him to come across the right person that will not let him get away with the things he is doing, find out what charter it is, and post it on this site, let everyone know what kind of jerk he is and let his business suffer until he changes his way's, Just get the boat color and boat number and post it, we all share the love of the lake and it is not worth one person making it bad for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Juls View Post
    There are three Cats out there that I know of.....Two are the "Sara J", (Capt Gary and Capt Calvin)...and, the other is a private boat called the "Tiff-N-Eyes"...he's not a Capt, and might not be aware that there are rules of the road, and thinks since he's a bigger boat he has the right of way. There are a lot of ignorant boaters on the water in that respect.

I know that Capt Gary and Calvin would not run over your lines and would be quick to get on the radio to let you know where they need to go, if they can't follow the rules of the road, due to someone else being in the way. At least that has been my experience with the Sara J's.

What was the name on the boat that gave you trouble?
    The only small issue with the radio thing is not everyone runs the same channel.......so even if callling that way it might not be heard
    Last edited by branhamautomotive; 04-04-2017 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Typo

Capt Juls, I was so mad and I was busy trying not to lose all my gear that I didnt catch his numbers but It sure looked like Tiff-N-Eyes in small letters on the bow. What makes it worse is once he had all my gear the Ahole never stopped, turned or slowed to keep from making it worse. If he is not a charter captain he was sure acting like he was one with his group.

My issue was a Sara J boat. A$$hole would not move and no one was on the other side. Wide open lake with 400' of board line out. If I didn't turn 90 degrees and reel in my outside board I would have lost it.
    Eriegardless Sportfishing

Offering charters for up to 6 people on a 28' Carolina Classic and 1-3 person charters on a 2021 Starcraft Fishmaster

419-702-0589

Eriegardless Sportfishing - Website
    Eriegardless Sportfishing - Facebook
    Eriegardless Custom Lures

I didn't really want to go there but mine was and has been many times with a Sarah J boat too. I guarantee there are others on here who can relate to trolling along and Sarah J comes barreling up from behind blowing the horn for you to get out of the way. Not even at a 90 degree....I mean coming up from behind and trying to crowd between you and whoever is running beside you and blowing away. Sorry Jules.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyezcrazy View Post
    I didn't really want to go there but mine was and has been many times with a Sarah J boat too. I guarantee there are others on here who can relate to trolling along and Sarah J comes barreling up from behind blowing the horn for you to get out of the way. Not even at a 90 degree....I mean coming up from behind and trying to crowd between you and whoever is running beside you and blowing away. Sorry Jules.
    Absolutely!!! My 90 degree turn was AFTER being ran over once a few passes before that. Two times and I was out...moved and actually caught more fish. Guess I should thank....

There was a white cat docked at Wild Wings last year, have not been up yet this year, not sure if this is ya'lls buddy.

I had an issue with that same boat last season , I had right of way and kept cutting me off.
    I saw him in that area you were in Sunday and told my wife , there is that A**hole we ran into last year.
    Last edited by eyedrifter; 04-04-2017 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks for the help and sorry there are so many who have had a run in with this boat. It truly is a shame on that big of a lake we have to deal with this stuff. I have been able to identify the boat in question and I'm pretty sure by now they know they have been called out for their behavior, news travels fast on such a big lake too.