Messages Messages Messages Messages

Thread: Messages

Default Messages

How do you read messages on this site.i have 2 can't read them. Sorry I am new to site.mike

Hit button upper right with the 3 white dots (next to search button). Hit message button lower left.

Quote Originally Posted by livinlife View Post
    How do you read messages on this site.i have 2 can't read them. Sorry I am new to site.mike
    Make sure you are logged in first 😎
    2006 Alumacraft Lunker 165 CS LTD; 2006 Mercury 50 HP EFI 4 Stroke NOS (2011); Mercury SC1000 Tachometer w/ Smart Link Gauges; 2017 MinnKota Ulterra 80# 24V w/ I Pilot Link; Humminbird Helix 10 Mega Chirp HD SI; Humminbird 898 HD SI; Lakemaster Wisconsin/Great Lakes & Navionics North/East SD Cards; MinnKota Deckhand 40 Electric Anchors Bow & Stern

Create an account. Then post

Quote Originally Posted by livinlife View Post
    As stated make sure you are logged in! Then At the upper right of this page you can click on notifications and a drop down menu will appear, select inbox and that will take you to the Private messages page in your profile. Click on your individual messages to read them. You can also look for the Private message tab located on the left side of this page just below the social media and you tube buttons. Click that tab and it takes you to your private messages page. If it is a visitors message you can access those by clicking on your profile button located at the top of this page on the upper right, select the tab that says visitor messages and you will be taken to the proper page so you can read your visitors messages. Hope this helps.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

thanks would not work for me in the past.woking now

thanks mike