Condo with dock on reef complex for rent Condo with dock on reef complex for rent Condo with dock on reef complex for rent Condo with dock on reef complex for rent

Default Condo with dock on reef complex for rent

Condo is located in the Green Cove complex. Fully furnished with fish cleaning station. Dock is 2 min to open water at no-wake speed. One and a half miles to K can where we caught males into June. Five miles to B can for the larger females. Queen size bed, 2 roll aways. Stove, refrigerator,microwave,dishwasher,window A/C, towels and all kitchen utensils, screened in porch overlooking pond and swimming pool. Message me if interested and for additional info. Oh, I forgot, condo comes with optional fishing partner. Individual is retired male and can go at the drop of a hat. Available until he gets off his butt and preps his own boat.

Wow, condo is rented till April 1. I will try to rent it on a monthly basis starting with that date. I am still trying to find units for two posters with little luck so far. The fishing is awesome and the fish are big. I am being told that they are being caught by jigging.

Quote Originally Posted by papajoe View Post
    Wow, condo is rented till April 1. I will try to rent it on a monthly basis starting with that date. I am still trying to find units for two posters with little luck so far. The fishing is awesome and the fish are big. I am being told that they are being caught by jigging.
    If interested we rent our condo at Green Cove Resort also
    http://www.vacationrentals411.com/va...85.html?type=6

Thanks

John

Default Condo Rental

Quote Originally Posted by capitalwalleye View Post
    If interested we rent our condo at Green Cove Resort also
    http://www.vacationrentals411.com/va...85.html?type=6

Thanks

John
    Walleye.com Members-

I attempted to get my 2 sons out to Lake Erie for some fishing during spring break but due to the wind/weather it didn't work out. I had an agreement with John to rent his condo at Green Cove. He was very professional to deal with. Due to the circumstances and it being off season he refunded our payment. If you are looking for a place to rent, look John up, he is a very respectable individual and his condo couldn't be located in a better spot!